Hot toys Snowspeeder Pilot Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This and the ROTJ Scout & Speeder can't come soon enough! I mean, LOOK AT THEM!!!!!

scout-trooper-and-speeder-bike-rotj-gallery-13.jpg

I hope they release a RoTJ Luke on Speeder Bike since I skipped the last version. Ya kinda have to have two speeder bikes anyway .... right?

I hope they release a RoTJ Luke on Speeder Bike since I skipped the last version. Ya kinda have to have two speeder bikes anyway .... right?
And don’t forget leia. I plan on two regular bikes anyway, Luke and leia, why not? I mean at this point, they can’t divorce us all.

There's no Prime Directive in Star Wars, but what if there was?

The Empire violated it immediately via (presumably) hostile first contact and proceeding to build very large technologically advanced structures whilst occupying and patrolling Ewok territory.

The Rebellion than assimilated a primitive, pre-technological (by Galactic standards) indigenous culture into their military to help them fight - and die - in a war of which the extent, nuances and implications thereof were arguably beyond their comprehension, at least given the short period of time and limited information they were given.

Rebellion apologists will point out that the Ewoks chose to defend their sovereign territory against known genocidal invaders by joining and aiding the Alliance, but was it really that simple? 🤔

Whenever someone thinks you're weird for collecting dolls, show 'em a picture of those guys and explain to them how they spend thousands on their fursona costume.

Back