Hot toys Snowspeeder Pilot Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahsoka is *crazy* popular. I've seen it. Not just young folks either. TCW has quite a few fans...and she appeared in Rebels in a heavy situation.

I recently sold a bunch of SW Legos and TCW stuff went quickly. I guess it is just a reality that I don't want to accept.

The new Lucasfilm's idea of trying to ruin the OT characters might have worked in the ST.

I recently sold a bunch of SW Legos and TCW stuff went quickly. I guess it is just a reality that I don't want to accept.

The new Lucasfilm's idea of trying to ruin the OT characters might have worked in the ST.

There is only one division of SW not selling well at the moment and shockingly it's the ST. Lots of rumors floating around online that Disney is soon getting rid of those responsible.

I really hope that CW merch isn't outselling OT stuff. Sad if it does.

Dude why do you think like that Oo
Its good that the WHOLE Star Wars brand is getting the love they deserve and selling a lot, if the TCW(and The Mando) don't sell they wont invest in anything more, so no OT toys for you

There is only one division of SW not selling well at the moment and shockingly it's the ST. Lots of rumors floating around online that Disney is soon getting rid of those responsible.

Certainly have seen the proof that ST merch was sitting on shelves and were heavily discounted. Hell SS still has plenty of ST Hot Toys. Just sad with the state of affairs with SW. I watched a video on the Fallen Jedi videogame and the head that met with Lucasfilm was told not to say "Jedi". That it is "force-users" now. Stupidity at it's finest.

Here is the link to the vid I was referring to: https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/1...ar-wars-jedi-fallen-order-a-ign-unfiltered-47

50:20 for the Lucasfilm meeting and 52:00 for the "force-users" comment.

Ahsoka is *crazy* popular. I've seen it. Not just young folks either. TCW has quite a few fans...and she appeared in Rebels in a heavy situation.

I watched the orginal Star Wars at the movies in 1977 and love the OT more than anything but (in my opinion) from start to finish i think Ahoska has one of the best stories in the SW universe. That is just me though.

I watched the orginal Star Wars at the movies in 1977 and love the OT more than anything but (in my opinion) from start to finish i think Ahoska has one of the best stories in the SW universe. That is just me though.

It's not just you.

Her character arc is unique in Star Wars (at least in terms of all film and television I can think of).

I remember her first episode in TCW. To go from what I considered a Saturday morning cartoon character with less depth than a Ninja Turtle to what they developed is remarkable; personally not a huge fan of TCW or Filoni?s style, but I can see why she has a following.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a 42? lcd tv box up at work and decided to mock up the snowspeeder in cardboard in 1/6 just to see if it was doable...

7eb14d6d26ba1c918222fb44b2ee21e6.jpg

e5ace6a38e6272d6711614801d1f1de5.jpg

It?s going to be big, lol.

I've got 27 on preorder at the moment. Not sure what's wrong with me. Lol

I'm actually gonna have to cancel most of mine sadly, pretty much guaranteed to be losing my job come October thanks to Covid. Worst time to be so deep into this hobby.

Sorry to hear that. I think if I was forced to cancel most of mine, the SW figs would be the ones to stay (both Mandos, Snowspeeder Luke, and Ahsoka). I could easily live without all the Marvel ones and figs like Gandalf, Alita, and Katsumodo.

Back