Hot toys Snowspeeder Pilot Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
???
If something's pushed back, it's delayed.
If something's brought forward it's earlier than expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry yes you are right I meant dates being pushed forward later into the year so we are both right from a certain point of view but i?ll use your more traditional way from now on lol

Last edited:
Hopefully with a 2 year release wait, they have another go at the head sculpt...
42FA3346-486D-4155-B4CC-23BF8501910E.jpg
E33BA1EB-4C46-497B-B691-EEAE4D5042A6.jpg

Gauging PO?s until their ultimate reveal... snowspeeder deluxe version or Hoth/Bespin DX 2pk w/Dagobah gear :dance

Yeah with additional new headsculpt which works with the helmet to appease the collectors.

Like they did with ROTJ Luke right.

Really nice figure, but I just can't believe HT would re-use the already iffy ROTJ sculpt for this.
I guess with the time from PO to this actually being released they can work on another sculpt...

*looks around at the after party*

Welp, see you guys in 2022.

*stumbles home as the sun comes up*

Re: Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back - 1/6th scale Luke SkywalkerTM (Snowspeeder Pi

The way its threaded through the chinpiece in the HT preview pics is actually correct for the moment where he uses the saber on the ATAT belly - even though it goes back and forth from that back to the way you've shown it. So both ways are technically correct.:lol

Thanks for pointing this out; I had never noticed it. Now I'll always watch this scene and grin at the idea that Luke's chinstrap magically changes when he goes up the cable, and then changes back on his way down. :lol

Man, 40 years of watching this movie religiously and I'm still oblivious to some of these quirky continuity glitches.

Re: Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back - 1/6th scale Luke SkywalkerTM (Snowspeeder Pi

Thanks for pointing this out; I had never noticed it. Now I'll always watch this scene and grin at the idea that Luke's chinstrap magically changes when he goes up the cable, and then changes back on his way down. :lol

Man, 40 years of watching this movie religiously and I'm still oblivious to some of these quirky continuity glitches.

Well, the grenade Luke uses changes as well - the one in the shot where he throws it is quite different to the one seen in all other shots and in the snow speeder cockpit. It's hard to be strictly correct on this outfit though because pretty much everything about the outfit changes quite a lot shot by shot.

And you better watch another 40 years because there are so many goofs and glitches that even hardcore fans don't know about.:lol Here's a couple of funny examples I've noticed recently:

MGXTPmH.jpg

ZHUuZ5h.png

That's actually a miniaturised mouse droid used for covert surveillance. Where's you're imagination man?

:lol

That roach has to be the weirdest SW blooper of them all. My buddy and I argued initially that maybe it was grain on the film but on his huge screen and the 4k, it's clearly an insect that was on-set.

[emoji38]

That roach has to be the weirdest SW blooper of them all. My buddy and I argued initially that maybe it was grain on the film but on his huge screen and the 4k, it's clearly an insect that was on-set.
The mere suggestion that a cockroach exists in the posh halls of Cloud City is ridiculous!
d39e653e8da5f7fcfcc0cfd6420e9eff.gif

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

The mere suggestion that a cockroach exists in the posh halls of Cloud City is ridiculous!
d39e653e8da5f7fcfcc0cfd6420e9eff.gif

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Well the roach really zips around like crazy then disappears so my buddy suggested maybe it had been scavenging some dropped coke on the floor.:dunno

Carrie's right there in the scene.:lecture

Back