1/6 Hot Toys Sith Trooper – Early Release Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must be on a case to case basis. The Sith Trooper is up but the Movie Promo Edition Spider-Man wasn't.

Edit: To clarify, the normal release is up for pre-order, not the Early Release one.

I think they are the same except red outer sleeve. Their product code are same.

I catch myself staring more at this exclusive sleeve than the figure:lol I think I'll definitely be adding the red Sith Jet Trooper to this guy though, along with Supreme Leader Kylo. That'll probably be it for TROS for me unless they finally drop Pilot Poe.

fHLxixu.jpg

I got the regular release in the mail today. It has the same box as the early release. The only difference is that it’s missing the early release sticker.

I got the regular release in the mail today. It has the same box as the early release. The only difference is that it?s missing the early release sticker.

Considering how close this release arrived to the first one I am not surprised it is using the same packaging/sleeve.

My Sith Trooper arrived yesterday, and I got a chance to open it up this evening. I really like the shade of red used for the armor, it's darker than the Praetorian and Royal Guards. Articulation is also improved over the other FO troopers, though it did take me a bit to get him in this pose.

Sith.jpg

Attachments

• Sith.jpg
    Sith.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 227
This guy was shown with an additional rifle by Hasbro as fas as I remember. But those FF Hasbro figures only came with same weapons as HT. Do you have any idea?

Not in Hasbro figures at Force Friday. Or they make two versions. Need to check SHF.

Come on Hot Toys, let?s get the normal release out

People have received this from Sideshow already, so the 'normal' release is out. But it still seems to be a SS exclusive though oddly. I still feel like later on we'll see a more robust release similar to the Hasbro SDCC figure. But I guess that'll depend on what actually happens with the movie.

New pics up on Hot Toys Facebook...

So did this officially drop...? I thought I already saw pictures of this.

Still think they should be called Dracula-troopers.

75450008_10156640121482344_4640560898874802176_n.jpg

Back