Hot Toys Sideshow scaled Military Police Interrogation Room Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Hot Toys scale Interrogation Room Environment Joker

^can't say for sure but I would imagine the complete dio would include the latest versions of the lamp and table.

It's the same version, if you pre-order there, you will get the latest one with light and everything. I have pre-ordered, Batman79 is still finalizing the production of it

Hello everybody! I want to apologize for not posting any updates lately. Rest assured I've been hard at work on the pieces though! When we started this I was told/led to believe that certain thing would happen by such and such a date. As many of you know nothing goes exactly according to plan. Well here we are but the delays and changes have been fruitful and beneficial to the pieces. I want the piece (or any piece I do for that matter) to be 100% structurally and visually before it is released and don't want to rush it for the sake of getting it out there. I feel it will be worth the wait ultimately and hope you will agree. I want to make sure when you get a piece from me you'll never need a V2 of it. (That is unless people want a V2 but that's something for future us (insert name here) to decide collectively!) Remember I'm also a fan and want to enhance our collections with cool items.) The pieces are looking great and I should have the final updates for release shortly. I don't want to jump the gun and make the final announcement...again until I have all of the details this time in stone. I’ve learned a lot and with this one and will use it going forward. Trust me went I say I'm dying to share because I'm just as big a fan of the material as all of you are. Thank you all for your patience. I would also like to take the time to thank everyone for their generous comments! I am truly humbled and appreciate them! I will continue to try and earn them.

what are the dimensions on this piece?

Looking forward to seeing the final product, bud!

Eh dude!
It's cool to have news!
I have one question! Is it possible to order one here when it will be available or I have to order on bbts?
Thank you for your answer buddy :clap

i gots to get me this for my new Joker

How'd he get them to be for sale at BBTS? He must be super legit

...I try. I'd like to think my parents instilled a good functioning set of ethics in me. If I screw up I try to fix it. It is indeed a definite honor to be listed on BBTS.

Last edited:

what are the dimensions on this piece?

The overall assembly for Part 3 is about 14.5 H x 15W x 14.75D. It's BIG.
Keep in mind this is a high quality extremely detailed 1/6 scale environment and for seriously dedicated collectors. (Especially if all parts are completed.)

Eh dude!
It's cool to have news!
I have one question! Is it possible to order one here when it will be available or I have to order on bbts?
Thank you for your answer buddy :clap

If anyone ever has questions please feel free to ask. If I can release the information I'll be happy to answer. As for the other options they may be explored at a later date as we get close to release. Thanks!

...I try. I'd like to think my parents instilled a good functioning set of ethics in me. If I screw up I try to fix it. It is indeed a definite honor to be listed on BBTS.

How many are being made?

BBTS says 2nd quarter 2011 for this now. I had to cancel a few months ago, it was just looking like I was going to have too much on my plate to also be paying for this. And 2011 is looking no less packed.

Don't mind the delay... got no space for it at the moment, but will do by that time

Ladies and Gentleman:

A year ago when I started this, I didn't expect a lot of what has transpired since. It's kind of taken on it's own life. As I have stated I have been hard at work on projects and would release details as they become set in stone rather than promised. Well today I'm proud to announce the MPIRE 004 - Accessory Pack!

Check it out here first: https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=XCS10001&mode=retail.

I made the decision to produce the MPIRE 004 based on requests from people who just wanted the table, lamp, and chairs rather than my full version due to space limitations. I sure anyone who has a detolf or zahal's version will be happy to see this as an additional option to enhance their collection.

Last edited:

Man that is EPIC. Congrats! I'm sure many people would go for that, especially at that price!

This is extremely tempting.:gah: You do excellent work, hope you do other projects, maybe a Tony Stark work station/desk, with see thru screens.:pray:

Back