Hot Toys : Secret Base?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagnumOpus

Super Freak
Reaction score
1382369_10151641831027344_1852048600_n.jpg

Discover the Secret Base!

Hot Toys has a secret mission in the pipeline. To know more about this mysterious project, fans please “Like” and “Follow” our newly launched Secret Base Facebook Page and Sina Weibo now!

Ten lucky fans from Hong Kong will be selected and have an opportunity to join our exciting collectible journey and become the first ones to purchase the latest Hot Toys Collectibles and more.
Don’t miss out!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hottoyssecretbase
Sina Weibo: https://weibo.com/hottoyssecretbase

This was referred to in that interview in June of last year. They showed many prototypes being worked on, including screenshots of the Begins cowl on someone's computer. I wonder will we see some new pics and news soon.

So teasers of prototypes to get people all excited only to have them get frustrated/pissed off when they take forever/don't happen.

I want to think they will show AC Batman this month to coincide with AO, but they have missed important tie-ins before.

I want to get frustrated at fans taking too long to photoshop pics of other fans getting frustrated at Hot Toys for taking too long to deliver.

I'm guessing it'll be a new HT store in asia like Toy Hunters / Toy Sapien or an online shop similar to Enterbay where you can order HT figures for cheap!

I hope it's the latter one.

My Lord.. there are so many uncharted settlements - it could be smugglers.. /

That is the system, and I am sure a Police Shootout T-800 is among their offerings*. Set your course for Hong Kong! General Karamazov, prepare your men! (almost headbutts Kara)

*no not really

Last edited:
Where have all the Hot Toys fanboys and apologists gone?
Have they started new accounts? Butters where are you?!

:lol

My days of getting really excited about something HT are gone. The last time I was truly jazzed were when they announced the Star Wars license, and Terminator Day 2012. It'll take something along those lines to get me hyped again. Maybe BTTF, the 1/4 T-800, Dutch 2.0, Commando...but the reality is that while those have been bandied about for a while now, we'll just get another comic related figure. They outnumber any license that would get me really excited.

Back