• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Samurai Predator Alien Diorama Display

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys DX10 Terminator Part Out + Wolf Predator Whip

Bumpppppppppppppp.

@Dollmanron...Foot pegs do not come with this figure, his legs attach to the inside of the boots, so no to the first question. Second, I sold the hands as a lot by themselves.

I got three DX10 already, they have the long foot pegs. The boots only have the sockets.

I got three DX10 already, they have the long foot pegs. The boots only have the sockets.

Hmmmmmmm Well, maybe they are inside the boots and I did not realize that. I always thought the boots on all figures just had the snap in ball but I guess they are the pegs. If so...sorry for the mistake, did not realize that.

Mini Gun Sold on ebay. All I have left is Jacket, Pants, Belt and Shirt lot, Body, Stand, Box, sunglasses and boots. BUMPPPPP

If you do not see an item listed, it is not for sale. Please do not message me looking for pieces I do not have listed. Most of the DX-10 pieces are sold. Only got a few things left!

Re: Hot Toys DX10 Terminator Parts, Predator Whip, 3A Mongrol Transformers Blaster

New stuff ADDED. Take all the rest of the dx10 piece's for only $85 shipped! See page one, post one for details!

Re: Hot Toys DX10 Terminator Parts, Predator Whip, 3A Mongrol Transformers Blaster

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Bumpppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

'...............................bump

Bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp

............................................................................................................

Re: Hot Toys Samurai DX10 Parts, Predator Whip, 3A Mongrol Transformers Blaster

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcFnvULy8zA[/ame]

Samurai Predator Part out added!. Adjusted some prices on the remaining DX10 pieces, which are GREAT deals.

bumppppppppppp FLASH SELL... ROCK BOTTOM PRICES!

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Samurai DX10 Parts, Predator Whip,Transformers Blaster

Updated...few items sold. Come'on guys...these are great prices. I know many of you were saying they wanted the Samurai Predator Diorama in the thread

Back