1/6 Hot Toys ROTS - COMMANDER CODY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha you would think that, but I am seriously running out of display room. He's actually still there for the time being.

Don't feel bad, when I first got my GG Boba Fett statue I threw him up on my HT shelf with a bunch of DC/Marvel people for a quick photo, and people were like *snicker* - but all in good fun. Looked like the best costume party ever.

My whole problem is that my collecting in general is six of this, a half dozen of that. Then Mando showed up and I think that'll be changing, especially if we get half the figures from the show I want.

Haha you would think that, but I am seriously running out of display room. He's actually still there for the time being.

Dude, I love it!

And I've got the same display space issue as well.

Here's one eclectic shelf that I've got.

shelf 2.jpg

I'd rather box my figure than to display with other franchise or different scaled lines. Especially different quality of figures. My OCD gets the best of me.

Interesting display options there...

And I'll be damned, Cody just turned up in my "Pile of Loot" at BBTS...I really thought we wouldn't see anything more until after the first of the year.
Solo maul popped in too. Happy Holidays to me....

Now let's cross the fingers in the hope I don't have any of the issues that have been popping up for folks in here.

This Cody figure rocks!

Had none of the issues mentioned other than Made in China.

Really love this figure. I did notice that he feels a bit short in hand... but then, how tall is Cody supposed to be? Boba Fett was short. Jango was eye-level with Obi-Wan. Both are 5 foot 9 inches or so. Cody scales up to about 5 foot 10... so it is accurate... I just always imagined the clones, like Stormtroopers, to be an even 6 foot.

Cody 1.jpg

icon 1.jpgicon 2.jpg

Last edited:
This Cody figure rocks!

Had none of the issues mentioned other than Made in China.

Really love this figure. I did notice that he feels a bit short in hand... but then, how tall is Cody supposed to be? Boba Fett was short. Jango was eye-level with Obi-Wan. Both are 5 foot 9 inches or so. Cody scales up to about 5 foot 10... so it is accurate... I just always imagined the clones, like Stormtroopers, to be an even 6 foot.

View attachment 501452

View attachment 501454View attachment 501455

Looks great! I'll see for myself next week...glad to hear that there were no issues for you.

More shots, please!

I didn't try the pistols or big rifle, just the blaster -- once heated, they fingers fit over the grip well enough to hold it sturdily, finger on trigger. I'm not sure the pinky finger is truly around the grip or just against it if that's what you mean.

Holy **** what a pain in the ******* this guy is. Took me 10 minutes just to get his right forearm back in after it popped out. I'm never playing with him again. I might not even look at him because I don't want to have to fix him again.

Hot Toys Commander Cody

What's causing the right forearm to pop out?

Does his forearm come off easily when bending to aim with a blaster rifle?

I didn't try the pistols or big rifle, just the blaster -- once heated, they fingers fit over the grip well enough to hold it sturdily, finger on trigger. I'm not sure the pinky finger is truly around the grip or just against it if that's what you mean.

You were actually able to capture the left grip problem in one of your photos good job lol

See the light coming thru, the gun is just not held perfectly.

BEA154DC-7E54-4868-9CA4-FF4F1327A525.jpeg

Mine does not pop out even while posing it is on there good.

I believe mine must have just arrived loose, because it seems to be in there good and tight now. But I did have a lot of trouble getting it back in. Not sure if it has anything to do with it, but the bicep peg is round, and the hole in the forearm is hexagon.

Back