1/6 Hot Toys ROTS - COMMANDER CODY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only just realised that Disney took took out Han's "You could use a good kiss" line from ESB. TM doing Boba wouldn't have been so distracting for me if he'd at least used the same intonation as Jason Wingreen.

I only just realised that Disney took took out Han's "You could use a good kiss" line from ESB. TM doing Boba wouldn't have been so distracting for me if he'd at least used the same intonation as Jason Wingreen.

I just checked this on Disney + and the line is still there. Disney didn’t remove it.

I just checked this on Disney + and the line is still there. Disney didn’t remove it.

WOW! That is crazy. I have been watching the OT almost every day these last few months while working from home and it was removed at some point and now it's back. I even googled it to see if I'd missed something and now there's no mention of it other than 1 Youtube comment. Talk about the Mandela Effect.

EDIT: Yeah I'm not the only one who noticed it missing, although this is from 2011 and I have heard it on D+ before so maybe it's more of a technical thing than a not an edit per se.

https://forum.blu-ray.com/showpost.php?p=5227824&postcount=35246

Haha for years I always thought it was ?He could use a good kiss!?

Sent from a point in space and time.

Me too. It was only after I noticed it wasn't there that I searched for it and found out I was hearing it wrong.

This looks like 3D amazing pic

351E8A48-DD50-4353-859F-691A3B21D16F.jpg

Figure of the year a close call between Mando and Cody.

Although the fat suit almost ruins both of them.

The wear on the armor is impressive. The paint apps nearly look cel-shaded like Borderlands, I love it.

It oddly makes him look slightly animated next to regular characters, just like the clones were in the movie.

The wear on the armor is impressive. The paint apps nearly look cel-shaded like Borderlands, I love it.

It oddly makes him look slightly animated next to regular characters, just like the clones were in the movie.

It has the "fake" printed on look. I don't think the figure looks bad, but the weathering is much less impressive than the Mandalorian, or Mudtrooper figures.

The digital weathering print is not bugging me because it gives it that animated feel from his cgi origins.

I think it is complimentary towards the figure.

I don’t think Remnant style weathering would have worked here.

The digital weathering print is not bugging me because it gives it that animated feel from his cgi origins.

I think it is complimentary towards the figure.

I don?t think Remnant style weathering would have worked here.

Remnant was printed too. Needs more natural looking weathering like Mudtrooper.

Remnant was printed too. Needs more natural looking weathering like Mudtrooper.

I was referring to the yellowish pee grime on the Remnant that type of smear woudn’t have looked good on Cody.

I like Cody’s more candy colored applications which pops more because of the sharp digital application.

I’m not certain if i’m making any sense lol

I liked this Cody sculpt, until they showed this new Jango sculpt...

He looks kinda Monkey-ish? And too old/overly detailed.

Back