1/6 Hot Toys ROTS - COMMANDER CODY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. Yeah, I just used/cut up the foam pieces the figure came with. Big improvement.

I thought it was going to be that easy and when I tried it I couldn't believe just how much foam padding was required to raise the shoulder armor to match his traps it put a ton of stress on the elastic strap.

Oh well i'm still sleeping at night.

Just got this guy for Christmas. Unfortunately not impressed at all for what I was expecting. Armor feels cheap imo. Hate the forearm detachment, as it falls off or feels like it will fall off. And the kicker is that I can?t seem to find a proper pose with the holo. Arms feel a little wonky. The little shoulder antenna keeps falling off. Sculpt looks off too.

Usually I?m not one to complain about figures as I am easily pleased with em, but man, I wanted more from this Cody figure. I?m happy to say that it really looks good when posed... after the hour long battle. This isn?t a figure you can really ?play with? though, unfortunately.

As of now, I prefer SSC troopers easily. Gonna pass on HT Rex and keep my SSC Rex now.

Still nice to have Cody on the shelf and one step closer to completing my awesome TCW/ROTS display!

My wife got me SS Cody for Christmas and I got Phase I Rex a few weeks ago. Happy to have them back in the collection.

I'm thankful I haven't had all these issues lol

Merry Christmas everyone, stay safe

cody1010.jpg

cody1011.jpg

cody1012.jpg

cody1013.jpg

cody1014.jpg

cody1015.jpg

cody1016.jpg

cody1017.jpg

cody1018.jpg

cody1019.jpg

cody1020.jpg

cody1021.jpg

cody1023.jpg

cody1024.jpg

cody1022.jpg

cody1026.jpg

cody1025.jpg

Just got this guy for Christmas. Unfortunately not impressed at all for what I was expecting. Armor feels cheap imo. Hate the forearm detachment, as it falls off or feels like it will fall off. And the kicker is that I can?t seem to find a proper pose with the holo. Arms feel a little wonky. The little shoulder antenna keeps falling off. Sculpt looks off too.

Usually I?m not one to complain about figures as I am easily pleased with em, but man, I wanted more from this Cody figure. I?m happy to say that it really looks good when posed... after the hour long battle. This isn?t a figure you can really ?play with? though, unfortunately.

As of now, I prefer SSC troopers easily. Gonna pass on HT Rex and keep my SSC Rex now.

Still nice to have Cody on the shelf and one step closer to completing my awesome TCW/ROTS display!

Too bad you feel this way. I think Cody is one of Hot Toys best. Not perfect but a really great figure!!

Great pics as always Pizza... but you can see how small Cody is to the others in that last picture. They've all got bent legs and lower bases and they are still taller than Cody.

Thanks Wor.

From all the photos it's looking like his helmeted head is way too big for his body (coupled with the shoulder guard placement) that's making him look so skinny to me. When you look at any photo from the film he looks so much more broad across the chest and shoulders.

Maybe it's better in hand, but I'm really struggling with him in the photos (and I already have him paid in full :()

If you go by the exact measurements of the figures and multiply by 6, all hot toys clones/stormtroopers are 5'11

Back