1/6 Hot Toys ROTS - COMMANDER CODY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love for HT to put out a Rex. I would replace my SS one in a hot second. The sculpt itself is great but the joints are so flimsy.

I would be tempted to pick up a HT Rex too but for now the SS is definitely good enough, he looks awesome with Anakin, Fives and Echo.

Pics from the Hong Kong Toy show.

It looks like Cody and the Airborne come with a decent amount of accessories.
e267e4abdd4145dc550a3a99e69a95e2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I wonder if the severed battle droid parts are die-cast. I remember the exclusive head that came with SS’s Kit Fisto was.

Pics from the Hong Kong Toy show.

It looks like Cody and the Airborne come with a decent amount of accessories.
e267e4abdd4145dc550a3a99e69a95e2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Woah, what’re those other holo figures from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the severed Battle Droid parts. Hopefully they add a head sculpt. I don't see one for Vulture either. Hopefully that changes as well.

Although I passed on all but one of the clones troopers, I thought the SS Cody was a very nice looking figure.

This one will no doubt take it up a notch. Very much considering getting it, even more now with the battle damaged droid being included.

Like the idea of extra holos, you can have Cody displayed as a Republic hero talking to General Kenobi or receiving Order 66.

Though they might increase the price a bit because of these holos.

Better body
better detailing
better paintwork
better overall scale
firmer joints

It's like comparing Hasbro to Sideshow.
Wor-Gar- that's the most honest comparison of sideshow and Hot toys I've ever heard!! Hasbro to sideshow...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

No headsculpt?

It's early days on the PO - could still happen.

I wonder if the severed battle droid parts are die-cast. I remember the exclusive head that came with SS’s Kit Fisto was.

That die-cast droid part was a SIDESHOW figure , not HT

Ugh I’d LOVE a Galactic Marine figure. Cmon HT, do it!

Now that is what I'd like to see- HT hit on figures (especially troopers) that were NEVER DONE before, the the Galactic Marine or the Kassyyk Trooper. That would be most welcome. I'm still OK with the SSC troopers. Rex, Arc Echo, Arc Fives, Commander Wolffe and the deluxe troopers still look great on display.

They look just fine with the recent HT Slywalker:

HT-ROTS-ANAKIN-017.jpg

Can't wait to see if there any more details to HT's Cody though...he is one of the stand-out troopers...

Back