Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS??? - Star Wars: Episode VI - Emperor Palpatine - Collectible Figur

I think they've fixed the window's peak on the Vader as well.

Might go with the regular as he appears more menacing standing, seeing the details of his outfit, cane and form can be viewed this way. The throne is iconic but the figure is hidden/tucked away when sitting. If you plan on the guards then throne is a no brainer. But I don't need guards.

Yeah that shot makes me want the regular. Damn.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Might go with the regular as he appears more menacing nd the details of his outfit, cane and form can be viewed this way. The throne is iconic but the figure is hidden/tucked away when sitting. If you plan on the guards then throne is a no brainer. But I don't need guards.

True. Thats kind of the case with Sideshow as well. I have RotJ Emperor in my display standing up. RotS Palpatine is the figure I have actually sitting in the throne.

Yoda. If they have another Emperor head sculpt it will probably come under ROTS.

True. What about a regular size. With this Emperor although very impressive there seems to be a missed opportunity with additional HS as he had a handful of iconic looks through out the movie that we have all etched in our minds

I guess there saving those looks for ROTS. Just please don't do the the "I'm getting a blow job, The force is strong with you look"

I’ve kind of envisioned my display as Luke vs. Vader with the Emperor sitting in his throne watching. I’m really hoping that the throne doesn’t add too much cost to this set.

I’ve kind of envisioned my display as Luke vs. Vader with the Emperor sitting in his throne watching. I’m really hoping that the throne doesn’t add too much cost to this set.

I envisioned my set up the same way but I have a feeling the Throne will add some dough to the pack and I don't want to be spending a fortune on a plastic chair I really just want the figure itself. I guess we will see when sideshow puts it up.

Might go with the regular as he appears more menacing standing, seeing the details of his outfit, cane and form can be viewed this way. The throne is iconic but the figure is hidden/tucked away when sitting. If you plan on the guards then throne is a no brainer. But I don't need guards.

Yeah mine will be mostly standing. But I get bored if I don't repose here and there. So chair is a must.

I envisioned my set up the same way but I have a feeling the Throne will add some dough to the pack and I don't want to be spending a fortune on a plastic chair I really just want the figure itself. I guess we will see when sideshow puts it up.
Yeah for sure. I don’t know I want it but if it’s too much I guess I could do with just the Emperor. It’s a good looking figure either way. Over $300 it’s a pass I’m thinking. If it somehow lands at like $270-$280 I’ll probably go for the deluxe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah for sure. I don’t know I want it but if it’s too much I guess I could do with just the Emperor. It’s a good looking figure either way. Over $300 it’s a pass I’m thinking. If it somehow lands at like $270-$280 I’ll probably go for the deluxe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm with you there we will see.

The throne looks fantastic. Wide at the top and good proportions, and the lights...:blissy

The emperor is all of a sudden looking respectable too, different paint than the demo emperor? Even looks a little evil. Awesome.

My price limit also. But I have a feeling it will bust breach $300 [emoji848]

Sent from a point in space and time
I have a feeling also I think it's going to be maybe $350.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

True. What about a regular size. With this Emperor although very impressive there seems to be a missed opportunity with additional HS as he had a handful of iconic looks through out the movie that we have all etched in our minds

I guess there saving those looks for ROTS. Just please don't do the the "I'm getting a blow job, The force is strong with you look"

The new POTC figure has two sculpts, it's a DX I believe. Then there's obviously a few figures like Star-Lord that have a helmeted version, but not really two actual face sculpts.

Back