Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone was railing about how their should have been an R2/3PO 2-pack, but it makes much more sense for a father and son 2-pack--Vader and 3PO

The Jabba's Skiff Guard set - Klattu, Barada, and Nikto
Jedi Spirit set - Anakin (Shaw sculpt), Yoda, Ben

The Jabba's Skiff Guard set - Klattu, Barada, and Nikto
Jedi Spirit set - Anakin (Shaw sculpt), Yoda, Ben

PT Jedi Spirit set - Hayden, Shandy, Pink Lady

White tunics were worn by members of the Intelligence division (Krennic) and Security Bureau (Yularen).

It set up that whole white tunic/blue tunic thing. The white tunics were better educated but a little stuck-up, whereas the blue tunics were rougher but more down-to-earth.

You guys are forgetting the Han Solo film could show a lot more different type of officers . I think Krennic and RO was just the start of what the Empire brought to the table

I have a feeling the Han Solo film will be the first SW film to showcase the backbone of Empire

So be prepared

Colonel Yularen's other appearance aboard the Death Star:

yularen28.png

Well I certainly hope he got demoted and a forced moustache removal for walking past those wandering rebels... before he got blown to bits .

You guys are forgetting the Han Solo film could show a lot more different type of officers . I think Krennic and RO was just the start of what the Empire brought to the table

I have a feeling the Han Solo film will be the first SW film to showcase the backbone of Empire

So be prepared

Well we know for sure it's the second SW film to showcase the work of two different directors.:lecture

No doubt Lucas put a white tunic in there to add colour to the scene, or recall the flamboyant appearance of a Goering character among Hitler's groupies.

Then later the story is gradually filled in.

That's how the wide, wide world of Star Wars was truly created. Most fans actually believe Lucas had it ALL planned out. :lol

That's how the wide, wide world of Star Wars was truly created. Most fans actually believe Lucas had it ALL planned out. :lol

People should read Making of Star Wars books and a few others too and see how many artists of all kinds were involved in making OT. And not too many "yes-men" back then either. If George Lucashenko had planned OT like he did PT, then we would not have had these pop culture iconic movies. :lol

....shutting himself away from the populace. Soon he was controlled by the very assistants and boot-lickers he had appointed to high office, and the cries of the people for justice did not reach his ears.

Sounds a lot like Lucas in the PT era. Irony.

I love the qualude dispenser Vader's got as his chestbox.:lol

I was horrified when Vader turned up on that album cover.

As a kid, I never quite comprehended the implications of the name "Queen." But then adults didn't seem to get that the Village People were anything more than an eclectic band of merry men. It's only surprising in retrospect.

7a91d952bf84fd06138fe0e814da2499--jazz-musicians-youre-awesome.jpg

The back of Vader's head made it onto the slip cover of a Cheap Trick album too in 1979-1980.

There were not many things SW didn't affect back then....

The worse IMO was the Disco Star Wars theme remix.....to give the popular disco crowd a way to enjoy SW as well...

Do not discuss what those people on the album cover are up to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Says right there on the cover.....they're Galactic Funking !! :)

I LOVED Meco when I was younger. Way back when I first heard (circa '83) the Wizard of Oz song they did. Then in my late teens getting the 'best of' album with the Star Wars songs. Damn, they are ALL good...especially the Star Wars one. At 2:43 when the guitar comes in......epic. If you don't like Meco, then you must be a millennium baby. Go listen to your ghetto sex pop and c/rap "music" lol. Meco is a classic! Didn't matter if you weren't into disco, it's just awesome sh it man for a better era.

Back