Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Jill Valentine!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeesh that's gonna be a long wait. I don't think I could wait that long for Jill :lol...it's hard enough waiting for War machine...:gah:

The wait for Jill is driving me nuts moreso than usuall probably because I've allready got her payed for and now I'm just waiting for the place I ordered her from to get her in stock which should be any day, then I have to wait for the package to arrive. It's maddening :gah::gah::gah: Also the wait for Berserker is equally maddening :gah::gah::gah:

The wait for Jill is driving me nuts moreso than usuall probably because I've allready got her payed for and now I'm just waiting for the place I ordered her from to get her in stock which should be any day, then I have to wait for the package to arrive. It's maddening :gah::gah::gah: Also the wait for Berserker is equally maddening :gah::gah::gah:

Oh heavens yes...I hope he doesn't suffer the WM delays...

Sweet! Can't wait to see pics!!! Please let me know how to bash it up to stars chris :) I'll do everything needed :D

Back