Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Jill Valentine!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Parts break-down for Jill
Sarah Connor's upper torso and internals.
Increase boob size with outer covering (modified BBi chest piece).
TTF Causian lower body.
Modified ankle joints to double ended ball joints.
Original buff-up deltoid arms.

I' could have used Sarah Connor's legs (and Arms, but the arms are used for a different mod)... but I needed the height increase and added ankle articulation (from my mod).

Actually, I could have used Abi's exterior rubber torso (and SC's internal) ... but I preferred Sarah Connor's more visible clavicle...

artofwar.... removing the blue blouse/shirt was hard.... putting it back-on, even harder... Slowly worm it off or on is all I can advice...

Last edited:
https://img215.imageshack.us/f/jpopjill.jpg/

HAHAH MY PIC REPAINT I think jill with other hair is more beautiful than BW

WeskerWTF.jpg

Got around to opening Jill...

Straight out of the box...
htb5jv01.jpg

Had to remove the top to remove all the plastic wrap...
htb5jv02.jpg

The gear...
htb5jva02.jpg

headset and pouch... headset doesn't sit on ear at all. Perhaps mine is warped? Have to tuck it under the hat.
htb5jva03.jpg

Grenades etc...
The white grenades are short and wide than the in-game ones.
htb5jva04.jpg

PX4 Storm, 87.5% Critical. The slide is spring-loaded.
htb5jva05.jpg

Knife - blade should be black. Dunno how that was missed.
htb5jva06.jpg

MP5 - missing top sight and incorrect flashlight... hmm.
htb5jva07.jpg

Noticed the hands are retooled from Sheva's hands...
htb5jva08.jpg

Hat. Presumably for some kind of Equidae, donkey perhaps? Very cool though...
htb5jva09.jpg

Didn't photo the Vz and the PSG-1, same as Sheva's.
I'll post some kitted up pictures later if anyone is interested?

Got around to opening Jill...

Straight out of the box...
htb5jv01.jpg

Had to remove the top to remove all the plastic wrap...
htb5jv02.jpg

Note: The arms are painted PVC... will stain... by the black portion of the blue blouse (stains rubber torso too...)

I see potential neck problem (bulge seen) neck hole too small, pushes the rubber of the neck aside. Long term may damage the rubber of the neck.

Floppy neck/body?....

Note: The arms are painted PVC... will stain... by the black portion of the blue blouse (stains rubber torso too...)

I see potential neck problem (bulge seen) neck hole too small, pushes the rubber of the neck aside. Long term may damage the rubber of the neck.

Floppy neck/body?....

Yes, as you say the bulge at the top of the neck can be seen.
The most staining was on rubber around the shoulder, but also the neck was very dirty from the collar.

The neck was not floppy, but the inner ball joints of shoulder were very stiff - I loosed the screws above and below the shoulder socket to free up the arms, but doing so loosens the neck socket - so floppy neck (found it to be the same construction as with my copy of Sheva's TT).

htb5jv11.jpg

Elbow joints also became loose quickly despite ratcheting design.

Yes, as you say the bulge at the top of the neck can be seen.
The most staining was on rubber around the shoulder, but also the neck was very dirty from the collar.

The neck was not floppy, but the inner ball joints of shoulder were very stiff - I loosed the screws above and below the shoulder socket to free up the arms, but doing so loosens the neck socket - so floppy neck (found it to be the same construction as with my copy of Sheva's TT).

htb5jv11.jpg

Elbow joints also became loose quickly despite ratcheting design.

Not many people will risk separating the rubber torso that's glued to the internal plastic...

as you can see the top 2 screws could remain tight.... while the bottom two can be loosen so as the shoulder sockets are not so stiff...
internaltorso.jpg

The black underware is stitch-in between her legs (HT construction) and it will be easier to cut the threads to take it off there too....

Not many people will risk separating the rubber torso that's glued to the internal plastic...

as you can see the top 2 screws could remain tight.... while the bottom two can be loosen so as the shoulder sockets are not so stiff...
internaltorso.jpg

The black underware is stitch-in between her legs (HT construction) and it will be easier to cut the threads to take it off there too....

Yeah, the bottom two was better to loosen the most.
I pulled back the rubber at the shoulder to get at the screw rather than strip the figure down.

Even so, when the blue top is back on, the tailoring on the arm pits and across the back is very tight, and the sleeve cuffs also. It puts a lot of resistance on moving the shoulders.

The large holes at the shoulder of the rubber torso is also rather unslightly.... I bet HT has better variants of the upper rubber torso for bare shoulders figures...

Jill upper torso is labled M2, BW's L2....

Perhaps Medium 2, Large 2 (referring to bust size)

But yeah, needs a tighter gap for bare shouldered characters...
SC and Whistler use the old TT, and they had bare shoulders...?

Back