Hot Toys- RE5- Jill Valentine full review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
With the recent announcement of the new Jill Valentine in her stealth battle suit it's a good time to take a look at the first version released by Hot Toys in her regular outfit.

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_011411b.htm

box2-4.jpg

facedetail2-4.jpg

detail6-18.jpg

3figdetail2-1.jpg

3figdetail.jpg

3figs2.jpg

zsniperpose7.jpg

zsniperpose3.jpg

withsheva2.jpg

Last edited:
Wookster... ahem.

***1/4 for articulation? The ankles? The restricted hips? The trouble you had with the elbows?
**** for accessories, despite three of the weapons having blatant innacuracies? The earpiece that doesn't sit on the ear?

I don't know. :1-1:

Like the photos, very cool as usual.

Wookster... ahem.

***1/4 for articulation? The ankles? The restricted hips? The trouble you had with the elbows?
**** for accessories, despite three of the weapons having blatant innacuracies? The earpiece that doesn't sit on the ear?

I don't know. :1-1:

Like the photos, very cool as usual.

Well, I admit I'm no gamer... so the weapons looked cool to me, I shall concede to your knowledge though.

Plus with my patented Blu-Tack method the earpiece was less of a problem... but point taken.

As for articulation, she had limitations, but by working with what we had I thought she was OK... I gave Sheva **1/2 because I got a little frustrated with her, but I didn't feel anything like that degree of frustration with Jill.
The hat however was inexcusable !!!!

But reviews is reviews is reviews... glad youi liked the pics:peace

Well, I admit I'm no gamer... so the weapons looked cool to me, I shall concede to your knowledge though.

Plus with my patented Blu-Tack method the earpiece was less of a problem... but point taken.

As for articulation, she had limitations, but by working with what we had I thought she was OK... I gave Sheva **1/2 because I got a little frustrated with her, but I didn't feel anything like that degree of frustration with Jill.
The hat however was inexcusable !!!!

But reviews is reviews is reviews... glad youi liked the pics:peace

I see. I understand where you're coming from, I just thought the star ratings were a little incongruous with your discussions.

Yeah, the hat was not great.

Oh and just for the record I like to see this so-called patent you have. Do you have a patent no.? :pfft:

review_gstjill_4.jpg

Best picture in the entire review!

I stillfeel this sculpt is ridiculously off especially compared with RE 5, but even with the pics in your review, her eyes are much rounder there where in the sculpt they are sorta almond-e.

I love the view from the back because tis the most accurate from the game! :p

Well, like I said, I've never played RE, and finding good screen grabs of the face is a challenge. But based on those I could find, I thought she looked like a fair representation, not perfect, hence the ***1/4.
But I think its her-
89797979.jpg

Back