Hot Toys- RE5 Jill Valentine (battle suit) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody have an idea when this is coming out? Now I want it but I won't preorder if it comes out along with a bunch of other things bein released, it will litterally murder my wallet

^Well, I think it will ship on May 22, as that's the last day on the Flexpay schedule... or do the Flexpay orders ship later than the regular orders? Ugh.. I think I need some clarification!

If the face really is exactly the same then I might hold off on getting her. I'll wait to see the final pics.

Looks like SSC updated their site with April as the expected shipping date.

Should be any week now. :yess:

Has this even been released in Asia yet? They usually get their HT stuff first then the US about a month later. I really hope this doesn't come out till May though, if it comes out this month, I'll have to sell the MK IV Iron Man I just bought.

Last edited:
I remember a similar thing happened with S.T.A.R.S. Wesker. Processing notices were sent out from Sideshow even before he showed up in HK (which never happens). It ended up with Wesker getting delayed after the date the notices said but it still released here about 2 weeks after the release in HK. Who knows, we may see her sooner than we think over here.

Indeed. Like I said I just bought a Mark IV Iron Man to help my friend out and I'd really like to keep him but if Jill gets released this month, I probably have to end up selling him as Jill is top priority.

Jill is my most anticipated figure at the moment as well. I'm hoping she sells well and we get some more releases in the near future.

I think Jill will sell just fine. All the retailers seem to be sold out of their RE5 figures. I just hope HT gets the license for ORC and make an updated Leon. If we get one more RE5 figure though please let it be The Executioner (I know fat chance).

I hope there's a kill Claire segment in the Operation: Raccoon City game so if Hot Toys gets the license, we might be able to get a figure of her in her RE2 outfit. Maybe Carlos and Jill will be featured as well. That'd be pretty awesome.

Back