Hot Toys- RE5 Jill Valentine (battle suit) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slightly changed expression of Jill.... on display at TH, seems a more determined look
IMG_0776.jpg

wow perfect for me glad they are fixing this

I mean, they could just make it wider, don't see how it'll affect it too much. But I don't think they'll spend the money/time to do that.

IMO I think they did change the paint app too, but yeah, it's kind of hard to tell with one photo that was done in poor lighting.

Is the same headsculpt, it's just the lighting,

Anyways, looks great but I need a pair of fisted hands for her :(

it looks different but it could be the lighting , i still have her on order will be displaying her with the cloak and mask anyway

Originally, there was no way I was going to buy this because I absolutely despise the facial expression on the original Jill and this one looked to be just as bad. Then they added the cloak and mask and that made me start to ponder. However, after seeing that image of her face touched up (whatever they did it managed to make her go from looking like a doll to actually having some form of emotion) she is now a must buy or me. I'm looking forward to seeing some more shots of the newly done Jill.

Love the newest pic... if she looks like that at retail I may bite. Her face paint looks so much better.

Back