Hot Toys R2-D2 Deluxe Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1125x682_previewbanner_903742_R2Fig.jpg

This version is a beast when it comes to the accessories :horror

Might be the definitive R2 to own

So is this supposed to be an R2 to cover the entire OT? The plaque says ROTJ but Leia says ANH, the little plug in lamp says ESB and all the gadgets popping out says ROTJ, or have I missed something?

I think you answered your own question there [emoji2][emoji2]

This is what I've been waiting for this whole time! Although I'm not sure what those attachments coming out the sides of his head are from.

thought I was fully happy with the one released this year but I may have to sell it and buy this one closer to its release as liking the lo9ok of this one

I have the Sideshow and the Hot Toys TFA one. Not convinced I need this as I probably wouldn't display him with all the accessories out anyway. The stuff included in the Sideshow figure set is good enough for my display needs.

If these are all the figures they're showing, then this R2 might be the only thing I'm interested in. And even then, it's not a sure thing for me.

Honestly, I won't use any of those arms for my display. I doubt many others will use more than one or two either. Maybe the periscope and an extended arm.

But its cool to have. I hope they all can be concealed inside the figure -- doubt it highly.

Honestly, I won't use any of those arms for my display. I doubt many others will use more than one or two either. Maybe the periscope and an extended arm.

But its cool to have. I hope they all can be concealed inside the figure -- doubt it highly.

Maybe they'll do a regular and deluxe version... I'd still probably buy a Deluxe since I"m an idiot; but it would be nice for a collector to save $30 and not have all the extra do-dads they'd never use.

Back