HOT TOYS QS 1/4 Darth Vader (pic courtesy Seanxlong)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The press shots are always so much better since they get access before the cases get put it.
Thanks iPhone.

Now when is this thread gonna drop SeanxWrong from its title?

Goodshipped,WZlucky1983 and Loontentoys among others have it listed..for sep-nov..

I emailed them asking to clarify the dates as it's all a little vague to me...got a reply back from WZlucky saying next year, but could be earlier and that i can buy it now if i liked it??
I don't ever buy anything unless it's in stock..again it's all very vague. Still awaiting a reply from the others...
I got a few more replies back from different HK sellers...and yes it's next year but could be earlier etc...and that the Estimated delivery dates of sep-nov this year are actually forced upon them by Ebay and not valid to the listing....all strange to me and kinda false adverting..

Anyways at least i won't have to cancel xmas this year:)
Who's this 1/4 scale Vader supposed to be fighting with the lightsaber swoosh effect accessory?
Buy two and have him fighting himself!....old "kinda good" Ani dueling with his darker evil side:lsvader
The ultimate 1/4 character to own.

Can’t wait.
Agree..vader is my all time favourite movie villain and i've always wanted a really well done 1/4 scale version...ANH version would have been my preference but i'm more than happy with any OT version and this one looks spectacular!

Yeah it still looks to me like the same skinny ROTS body it had before. Hopefully they'll correct that before release, so I don't have to resort to beefing him up myself.

That's my only problem with the figure really. He needs to hit the gym.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's my only problem with the figure really. He needs to hit the gym.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Proportions look good to me...however the ROTS prototype just didn't look right. Perhaps for that film it did but not for the ultimate Vader..

Man, been awhile since I've looked at that ROTS version, and I'm definitely glad now they made the change. The only thing I kinda prefer on that one is the flatter and less glossy bodysuit. Not sure why they insist on always making it look like black licorice now.

vader02.jpg

Decided to pull the trigger and get this as my first Hot Toys figure.

Don't care for the base, but everything else looks great. Hot Toys seems to have really nailed the Vader helmet in 1/4 and 1/6 scale recently.

Will you be able to put his mask and helmet onto the unmasked sculpt? Or does he simply come with two heads; one masked, one unmasked?

I'm assuming they're two different heads, based on the photo showing all the accessories laid out. That also explains why they'd have a special edition stand for displaying the other helmet.

I'm assuming they're two different heads, based on the photo showing all the accessories laid out. That also explains why they'd have a special edition stand for displaying the other helmet.

Ah, I see. I would have thought the stand is for the "spare parts" ... so that one can put the mask and helmet on it while displaying the figure itself unmasked.

Have the 1/4 HT Fett (which is great) ordered Vader straight away.

Very pleased with the overall's of this release. If they would only now get that Kylo/ Stormtrooper up as advertised that would be perfect.

Any news on Kylo, or Trooper 1/4? I cant even find Kylo thread any longer.

Regarding accuracy issues.........lets face it the more accurate the better sure, but outside of 1:1 its near impossible. Its the representation/ presentation that's a winner for me.

Wow can't believe this finally went up for order. I think I'm going to take the plunge. Even after feeling so burned by SW lately (Disney's SW that is...), I can't deny my love for OT Vader. Star Wars stops at ROTJ for me. I recently sold all of Sequel trilogy/Disney SW junk. I'm going to distill the series back and pretend none of the new canon ever happened. This will be my one SW piece to represent the entire series. If I missed out on this amazing release, I would kick myself forever.

Wow can't believe this finally went up for order. I think I'm going to take the plunge. Even after feeling so burned by SW lately (Disney's SW that is...), I can't deny my love for OT Vader. Star Wars stops at ROTJ for me. I recently sold all of Sequel trilogy/Disney SW junk. I'm going to distill the series back and pretend none of the new canon ever happened. This will be my one SW piece to represent the entire series. If I missed out on this amazing release, I would kick myself forever.

have not seen you around SW threads for long time, you're going full speed with Marvel ?

Back