Hot Toys/PS4 TOYSOUL 1/6 Scale Shock Trooper - Star Wars: Battlefront Exclusive.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks cool, but would be stupid to have in my collection. I don't even have the original stormtroopers...

I kinda think it would be in my wallet's best interest to avoid trooper variants. :lol

So the Hot Toys page says this trooper will release in Q2-Q3 of this year but I can't find it up for pre-order anywhere. Anyone know if Hot Toys has put these up for order anywhere yet?

Since I thought this was originally going to be highly exclusive and I wasn't interested in paying aftermarket prices I made my own. Now perhaps I shall have two. :D

Saw a preorder listing on eBay for $248 from a HK seller. Goodshippped I believe. So I would guess a price point around $219.99 or so. (Maybe wishful thinking too)

These are regular releases...they are the first of the "BattleFront" collection....I play that game, aside from the "Spacetrooper" in the game...I don't know who else they are going to release that is new...

These are regular releases...they are the first of the "BattleFront" collection....I play that game, aside from the "Spacetrooper" in the game...I don't know who else they are going to release that is new...
I think they'll probably just use it as a way to use their trooper molds more. The new pieces on the figures would consist of the packs. Like the Sullust trooper and maybe a Shadow trooper with a jump pack. Could be cool. The only thing is though the Stormie helmets in Battlefront are off the ROTJ design not the ANH ones like HT's.

I think the Magmatrooper is a given, they may re-issue the Shadowtrooper with slight differences, as for new figures they're either going to have to do rebel soldiers and/or release the Snowtrooper and Scout trooper, but package them as the Battlefront line. Maybe add different/extra guns, a backpack etc.

Another interesting thing is in BF, aside from the Sandtroopers, they clearly use the ROTJ style helmets for the troopers. I'm guessing they wont change the helmet at all for their figures though, you can even see for HT's Shocktrooper, all they've done is paint the mouth grill black.

**like Spudtrooper mentioned.

Last edited:
CWCJ7NiU8AEVtkG.jpg

latest

0FDa1Zx.jpg

latest

Oh man..... can you imagine if they did those!?! I would love to get some rebel troopers and form a rebel shelf.

Back