Hot Toys/PS4 TOYSOUL 1/6 Scale Shock Trooper - Star Wars: Battlefront Exclusive.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Battlefront was able to create really nice variations on the troops and make them feel completely convincing as OT troops. The Shocktrooper was the only one where I was like, what in the hell were they thinking.. (but then I played the game and can't help but like them)

The Shocktrooper, Magmatrooper, Shadowtrooper, Biker/Sniper Scout, err..jumptrooper? Unless they do rebel soldiers it'll be a small series.

Last edited:
Magma Trooper would be similar to the Sandtrooper and the Scout Sniper would be good to differentiate from Sideshow's Scout. Another two might just be Snowtrooper and normal Stormtrooper ver.Battlefront with the jet packs.

Shadow Trooper might get a reissue or repackaging.

Or you make your own....

e4c39857ce3a78f124c0ac001e0ccf8f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like it. Of course I love playing Battlefront so I definitely want to pick this guy up. I'm hoping it'll be priced like the TIE pilot.

I shouldn't be surprised but I thought this was going to be a truly rare convention exclusive (I think someone mentioned the base is different, so maybe that will be what separates the two). Regardless, glad everyone will have a shot at it, now.

I've been waiting for a new reveal but not interested in this. The Shadow Trooper is the only variant not in the films I have and will keep it that way.

Super excited to hear they decided to mass produce this instead! More than likely going to be my first SW Hot Toys figure.

Love playing the Game on PC (when the dang Matchmaking servers works)! Must have for me.

Why would this be any cheaper than the sandtrooper???

I'm betting it's gonna come in around $240

Why would this be more than there human sculpt figures? Hot Toys has lowered prices on troopers after reusing the parts. This could easily be cheaper than the Sandtrooper.

The Shocktrooper, Magmatrooper, Shadowtrooper, Biker/Sniper Scout, err..jumptrooper? Unless they do rebel soldiers it'll be a small series.

Maybe they'll give us a blast from the past with troopers from other Battlefronts....finally I can have my favorite trooper of all time, the Darktrooper......nah, you're right, it'll be a small series :(

Back