Hot Toys Princess Leia and Wicket Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a quick comparison of the V1 Wicket single figure release (first/left) and Wicket/Leia two pack release (second/right). These are direct form the box with zero futzing (plastic booties still intact).

VJHRzng.jpg

As you can see the single figure wicket has darker more weathered facial hair.

Unfortunately for now I can't do any more comparison pics as the single release is a gift for my sister and has now been wrapped up.

I really like the weathered Stormtrooper helmet. It's the Luke/Han Stormtrooper version with heavy weathering.

Wow that's a huge difference. I wonder which batch was produced last and was decided as V2 ? :lol

Wor-Gar will be pleased to see in-hand confirmation of V2

Thanks for the comp pic Momaw - it's a bit unfortunate for people who got the 2-pack, but it's not a massive difference.

Wicket has been shipped to me from Germany. This means that he hasn?t been to California first as per usual. Interesting.
There?s still no news regarding Krennic or Mudtrooper, so this might be a one-off...

Thanks for the comp pic Momaw - it's a bit unfortunate for people who got the 2-pack, but it's not a massive difference.

I don't know, it looks like a pretty big difference to me. The darker look is a lot more accurate. It's probably not as big a deal if you only have one but that picture is pretty jarring. Consistency is important!

Wow... that?s a pretty big difference.
And yes Timcent?s packaging is great... only second to Popcultcha?s.

Just a quick comparison of the V1 Wicket single figure release (first/left) and Wicket/Leia two pack release (second/right). These are direct form the box with zero futzing (plastic booties still intact).

VJHRzng.jpg

As you can see the single figure wicket has darker more weathered facial hair.

Unfortunately for now I can't do any more comparison pics as the single release is a gift for my sister which has now been switched with the Leia version and wrapped up.

Fixed it for ya ;)

I hope if anything the different looks of Wicket is totally random. I can't imagine they made ALL of the single Wickets a certain way, and then made ALL of the Leia+Wicket figures differently.

I hope if anything the different looks of Wicket is totally random. I can't imagine they made ALL of the single Wickets a certain way, and then made ALL of the Leia+Wicket figures differently.

Probably changed as soon as they read the comments regarding being too clean.

That's usually the reason for an initial batch. Just like new vehicles or TV's for the press. They're normally for reviewers and to get word out. So if there is something negative which they can change easily (like this fur being too clean), they usually should/could make the change.

Seems like PC is still a ways from shipping my single Wicket.:( I guess everything is moving slower these days.

I'm glad I didn't cave and get the two pack - it was just so damn expensive, so that helped. I was tempted to get a loose Wicket from the the two-pack I saw on eBay but glad I didn't pull the trigger on that either.

Between a $270+ship/tax for a Jawa/gonk and $410+ship/tax for Leia/Wicket, these are expensive days to get HT versions of Jawa and Wicket, two figs everyone has been excited for.

I'm lucky she doesn't lurk here cause.... :monkey3

Quick - somebody text momaw's sister!:lol

Quick - somebody text momaw's sister!:lol

I thought this was a safe place :thud:

I mean sure, you're all a bunch of enablers, but ratting a fellow collector out... :horror

It'll go with her SS R2D2 (the only 1/6 fig she has) so it's fitting it's the slightly less perfect one. As kids she was always forced to sit through Star Wars movies repeatedly. The only thing she really liked in the whole saga was Wicket. She loved that little furball. She was so excited to see him back in TRoS. So I decided she had to have the Hot Toy version. And start her on the path to the dark side... :devil

I bought two of the two packs so will be interesting to see if they look different...

I bought two of the two packs so will be interesting to see if they look different...

I did as well. My first one arrived from ToysWonderland a few weeks ago. The other I have on pre-order from Sideshow, so definitely have a first wave/second wave shot at a variance. If they are identical, I'm fine with it because it's a total home run to me...

A few days ago Sideshow told me that these were on their way here so should be hearing from them soon. I wonder if the other retailers will be covered as well?

Back