Hot Toys Princess Leia and Wicket Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They?re a bricks and mortar store that?s been around for about 20 years, so I?m pretty confident.
The only thing that could bring them down is if the arse falls out of the Funko Pop market! (Half joking).[emoji38]
They usually update via email if a pre-order is delayed. I haven?t had one for the Bespin Leia yet. Maybe they?re just too busy unpacking Funko Pops. (Half joking)
Anyway, they?ve been my main supply of figures for nearly 10 years now. Very happy with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

How long was case-fresh around? I always wondered how many people lost money on POs there.

Don?t know. But I?m not going to worry about something that might not even happen. I?ll just deal with it if it does happen.
Until then, I?m just happy to be collecting dollies!

Wow. Haven't heard the name Case Fresh in awhile. Nabbed some fantastic bargains with that store. Shame they went bust.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

But how do we pose this? In half the photos they are sitting on logs, wicket is drumming on the helmets. We don't get the logs right? In the photo of what is included its some stands with some small rocks.
What did I miss?
I'm probably going to use the log/rock pieces that came with the Sideshow Scout trooper base. Then again, getting a fake log piece in the aquarium section sounds awesome. Grabbing something off a tree/the ground is a no go. My figure would feel ruined if it touched anything like that.

D30EE343-200A-4B35-A24A-13D8AA492F3D.jpeg
B879CB0F-9ED4-41FE-A1AC-96767E4CA13F.jpeg
2BAD944A-2412-4949-945A-3850BE6C8DCF.jpeg

She looks good, but man that holster is cheap!

Yeah it sticks out pretty bad. Light drybrushing or other weathering techniques might make it passable.

With all the improvements in recent years with sculpts, outfits, etc combined with steady hikes in price we still get crap like this holster and Cersei's hands:mad:. It's annoying that companies pretty randomly cut corners on certain accessories when we all know they are capable of much better. Look at DX07 Bespin Luke's belt compared to some of the belts they have put on more recent figures.

Love this figure more and more with each new picture set. Ordered the two pack and an extra Leia. No regrets at all
:)

I just hope it doesn?t end up looking like a dog like The Force Awakens Chewbacca. Hot Toys doesn?t have a great track record with fur. This definitely is a wait and see figure

I just hope it doesn?t end up looking like a dog like The Force Awakens Chewbacca. Hot Toys doesn?t have a great track record with fur. This definitely is a wait and see figure

I think the short hair will lessen the possibility. Plus, there doesn?t seem to be much hair, if any, on the top lip because of the thickness of the lips.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who feels the need to double-dip with this one. I only collect Leia at this point, so I just can't turn down the two different looks.

However, I am skipping Wicket - I just can't justify $200 for a six inch figure (still feeling burned on R2-D2 1.0, especially since they redid him so quickly and with much better electronics).

I'll keep one of the Leia's complete, and then probably sell off or trade for the extra pieces on the 2nd one to offset the cost.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who feels the need to double-dip with this one. I only collect Leia at this point, so I just can't turn down the two different looks.

However, I am skipping Wicket - I just can't justify $200 for a six inch figure (still feeling burned on R2-D2 1.0, especially since they redid him so quickly and with much better electronics).

I'll keep one of the Leia's complete, and then probably sell off or trade for the extra pieces on the 2nd one to offset the cost.

Are the electronics better? I thought that part was identical?

Back