Hot Toys Predators - Royce

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Royce

he looks like john terry from the front

i would have to see him from side angles before i judge how good the likeness is.

:goodpost: We hanker for expressions on sculpts and HT delivers this expression.:slap

We are spoiled brats :lol

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

I'm wondering if there will be a alternate headsculpt with a meaner expression, but if not I'm still 100% satisfied with this one as well.

If thats the expression in the final product I'll have to pass... Which sucks because hes my favorite character next to Dutch.

Not a very good sculpt. Looks like a guy you might know who you tell everyone sort of looks like Adrien Brody but then a few of them can't see it.

:lol

:goodpost: We hanker for expressions on sculpts and HT delivers this expression.:slap

We are spoiled brats :lol

I must be, I just don't understand how out of all the expressions the guy makes in the movie, this is the one they go with.

I'm still getting it, but, as someone said, he looks like he has a sad. :lol

I think brody did a great job in the movie so i want to pick up the royce figure. I dun think the sculpt is bad its a little off my biggest issue is like the confused look with the kind eyes they sculpted. He needs to look a bit more intense i mean he was willing to sacrifice people to survive.

He looks sad.

It still matches the expression that you must commonly see in ads and promotional pics.

asset.jpg

predators.jpg

predators.jpg
2h3q5ua.jpg

i cant understand how people DONT see adrian brody...it's not perfect, but it's nearly spot on. i haven't seen the movie, and didn't know the character's name, but when i opened the thread and saw the pics, i recognized his face instantly. you people are overly spoiled by ht...be happy with what your given!

Hvnt seen the movie and have decided to pass on all the figures. Loving the clothes and stuff but the face is meh to me.

i cant understand how people DONT see adrian brody...it's not perfect, but it's nearly spot on. i haven't seen the movie, and didn't know the character's name, but when i opened the thread and saw the pics, i recognized his face instantly. you people are overly spoiled by ht...be happy with what your given!

:lecture:lectureQFT:lecture:lecture:exactly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back