Hot Toys Predators - Royce

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Royce

The likeness is off because no one in this world can possibly sculpt a nose that size :lol

More intensity and less perplexed looking would be better.

I feel like I want Royce more than The Berserker :lol

2h3q5ua.jpg
Gabriel_Byrne.jpg

i think it looks like him, the nose is dead on for sure, mite get him, and would get isabelle if they do her.

"HEED, PAPPAAA!"

Giant head!, he a puss in the movie anyway...so the expression is good.

M.

I'd like to see a side view of it! I don't think it's bad, but why that expression?

I think it looks decent! Yes it could be better but definately not going to stop me buying this sucka!!!

Hey, where did this come from? isn't it strange we see human characters before all the preds (these are the real thing about this license)? by the way, i seem to be the only one that think they NAILED the likeness? ok,he seems to have lost his mum, but it's great anyways...

Nice figure but like the human characters in the film, visually boring. Likeness wise, its ok. Overall its just average across the board....

Looks alright, outfit looks beast, but the sculpt is a lil too off for my tastes.

An easy pass

His face is a little off, but I still love it. Will most certainly be pre-ordering this!
Yeah, looks like he has tons of goodies, but the likeness is not Adrian Brody. Maybe if we get more pictures from different angles. Either way, I will be buying this. A cool Sideshow EX would be the axe that he used to kill the Berserker at the end of the movie.

I like it. Brody did a nice job in the movie. Which makes it tempting on top of the detail we can see in this and the decent sculpt. If I had more $ I'd probably get into this a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back