Hot Toys POWER LOADER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could someone please tell me how wide it is?

Mines at home and I'm at work.buts its width varies on how you pose the arms. I'd say as a guesstimate from memory it's about 15" to 17" so 40 to 45 cm'ish.

And Wookster, I understand. I think the box paint is astonishing. It has TONS of weathering already, so the dings are all I felt it needed. I can defend both attitudes. No problems with either. Those of us purists who customize stuff anyway, will no doubt ding. Those that don't, won't. Easy.
I will admit though, that the dings bring out something about it, making it look heavier and all, metal...heavy metal :rock ...that otherwise looks plastic.
Just me.

Les, I nearly always think these things are improved when an expert like yourself has added to them, but I guess I'm too precious in that I only ever customise things if I have two, I guess long term I think these things deserve to be exhibited somewhere, and I love seeing things as they left the factory as much as I enjoy the fantastic re-paints. Plus I doubt I will ever have two of these babies... well I can wish.

Hey Fingaz, my bad. Missed your question in my frenzy.
I just measured mine, with the arms out wide enough to display, but not open completely, I need at least 18 inches clearance for sure. More if you are boxing it in. I'd say, make sure you have a MINIMUM of 20 inches for sure!

And, it's about 19 1/2 inches tall total, WiTH antennas. So 20 inches plus there too! With those thin antenna, better go several inches more if need be.

Hope that helps you or anyone else out.

Les, my man, you :rock big time!!!

Damn, this thing is bigger then i thought:monkey1:google Guess i'm gotta find an open place on top like you:D

I just measured mine, with the arms out wide enough to display, but not open completely, I need at least 18 inches clearance for sure. More if you are boxing it in. I'd say, make sure you have a MINIMUM of 20 inches for sure!

And, it's about 19 1/2 inches tall total, WiTH antennas. So 20 inches plus there too! With those thin antenna, better go several inches more if need be.

i'm gonna need a bigger boat...

JUST GOT MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

JUST GOT MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

AAAAYYYY POPI, Bring it on!
:lol:monkey5

Guys, is it possible to disassemble Ripley afterwards? Can the Hot Toys Marines be disassembled easily. I tried to pull Ripley's arm back off after I attached it but it seems near impossible- unlike pulling off the arms or legs of the Predators.

Chavez! :lol

i cant get the back pistons to come out:monkey2:monkey2

Yes you can. Trust me. Took me hours to get done, getting up the courage to try it like IllJedi said, but HE WAS RIGHT!
Hold each yellow piston shell gripped tightly, thumb toward the silver/black tip, and using the thumb, push (you can use the other hand too) evenly until that first, scary, pop! Then again! And again, until it inches out. Once you see this thin line in the middle of the silver, you are out as far as it will go.
Then, push it back in and out some, you certainly know how to push a piston in and out of a hole by now! :naughty That will loosen it up enough so you can feel confident to attach the piston black bases to those ball joint holders on the back of the body harness segment.
They just snap onto those.

I snapped mine on while the silver part was fully extended. Once you do, you can move the arm up and down, and it will slightly snap at each catch and hold the pose each segment. It is really ingenious!

Just be patient! I was scared too! YOU CAN DO IT! :rock
But, you are P!TU, so try not to break anything or stab yourself.:D

Let us know if this helps!

Rory, yes. She is removable, as well as easy to disassemble.

Good luck King! :rock

On the Fed Ex site right now it still says my PL is "out for delivery" on the Fed Ex truck. So, hopefully it'll get here sometime tonight. I'll sit and wait right here at home until about 8:00pm (central time) for Fed Ex to show up. I AM NOT going to miss the delivery now that I'm finally off of work.

Back