Hot Toys POTC Newsletter, history + hint of the future for the line (pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
without wanting to get dragged over the coals, is there a lot of difference between CoTBP and OST Jack Sparrow?

real shame that was cancelled. would have looked so great on the shelf. the prototype was really eye catching, but i imagine production would have been a pain in the ass.

I missed that entirely, were there proto pics of it?
Any idea if they are still around?

without wanting to get dragged over the coals, is there a lot of difference between CoTBP and OST Jack Sparrow?

Theres quite a bit. He has a more stuff in his hair, the piece of eight has been changed, Two belts instead of one...He has the mermaid charm, chicken foot, and Moms shrunken head on his belts. And the Red X scar on his face.

Just got this today-
poromo1.jpg

poromo2.jpg

poromo3.jpg

poromo4.jpg

poromo5.jpg

poromo6.jpg

poromo7.jpg

poromo8.jpg

I hope we see the pics/specs of Angelica before Comic Con next month. If I like her enough I'm going to convince my boyfriend to get Jack so we can have both. :lol

That's what I'm wondering! All I got in the mail yesterday was the supermarket circular.

On the bright side, Frosted Mini-Wheats Touch of Fruit in the Middle is on sale.

LOL...that actually sounds pretty awesome to me! I got junk mail for hair loss replacement and body itch cream!

I'm getting really anxious to see the Angelica figure. Hope we see her by Comic Con, and I hope she rocks!

Back