Hot Toys' Pirates of the Caribbean: ANGELICA (On Stranger Tides)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dang.. if you guys have one you want to gift me, my fiance would probably love one to go with her jack sparrow! I'm not expecting it for free, but I obviously can't pay too much for it. Still, if you have a bunch of extras, and have no use for them, help a guy out! :p

Some ppl get two or three while others get none, how random is the process? Who knows??
Congrats to all that got freebies!! :)

Sounds hopeful. Did you order with the pack out option?

I did not, but I investigated some past orders and they never were over the assessed weight. This thing is def 4 pounds over.... so I am hoping. Fingers crossed.

Gizmo shipping weight is between 4 and 4.2 pounds. The shipping weight listed is 8.2. Theres gotta me something extra there... or they overpaid shipping costs.

Congrats! But really, how many of these did SS have collecting dust?

I am sure quite a few.... However giving it away for free is an awesome gesture on their part....especially since they could have just sold it at a liquidated cost.

It now has a nice home next to Captain Jack.

I'd buy one on the cheap from anyone that scored a freebie. Its odd that they would choose this as a freebie when they don't even have it on a sale price. :cuckoo:

Back