Hot Toys' Pirates of the Caribbean: ANGELICA (On Stranger Tides)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I notice the folks doing the displays at SDCC weren't on top of things as far as getting the best poses and look of the figures, but these pics we've seen so far are just WIPs. With Yulli there at Anicon, I'm hopeful we'll get better pics once the show starts. Still, they are kind of pressed for time and Yulli seems to be in Joker 2.0 mode, so who knows... :dunno

427485_400369026691760_694210734_n.jpg

268301_400369083358421_1464992388_n.jpg

526969_400369106691752_1215219861_n.jpg

526524_400368470025149_1258536675_n.jpg

Not sure if I want anymore :(

Omg, this looks terrible. Hopefully better photos pop up.

Really? I like those pictures a lot. The pose is cool and the way the hat is tilted gives the impression that she's angry, rather than emotionless like the promotional shots showed. Plus the hair looks messy as though it is blowing in the wind. It's a cool pose. You guys need to chill out.

More than I wanted to pay but still plan on picking her up. Does anyone know how limited the TF pieces actually are?

Ordered.

Thank goodness for Rewards Points.

Too bad the Toy Fair Exs don't qualify for Free Shipping. I'm guessing it's the lower production runs... :monkey1

Ordered.

Thank goodness for Rewards Points.

Too bad the Toy Fair Exs don't qualify for Free Shipping. I'm guessing it's the lower production runs... :monkey1

You couldn't have used rewards points with free shipping. I found that out with Nick Fury.

Ugh this is so expensive, but what gets me is how it is coming out so soon too so I can't really lower the burden through Flex Pay unless I want to end up getting her a month after everyone else :(

You couldn't have used rewards points with free shipping. I found that out with Nick Fury.

I know, it was two different thoughts in one post.

I'm glad I can use Reward Points, but no Free Shipping is a little disappointing (although not surprising).

Sometimes, I'd rather have the free shipping rather than use Rewards Points, since the shipping nullifies a fair amount from any rewards points anyways and I could just save the Points for something else that will likely never get free shipping.

If I use rewards pts, I can get her for 20 bucks!

But I don't know. With so many other amazing products coming out I'm hesitant to spend my points on her.

If I use rewards pts, I can get her for 20 bucks!

But I don't know. With so many other amazing products coming out I'm hesitant to spend my points on her.

yea I'm saving my reward points for 2 things. Superman PF and SS 1/6 General Grevious whenever he gets put up for PO

Back