1/6 Hot toys optimus prime (megatron version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacerc130

Super Freak
Reaction score
Came across this today online and figured I'd go ahead and start a thread for it. These were taking at Ani-com Hong Kong. Not seeing the allure to this other than the megatron arm cannon. I hope HT is going to do an actual Starscream and Megatron before long instead of a bunch of Optimus versions. Thoughts everyone?

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 333
This prototype was shown at in Hong Kong along with the Star Scream version.
I don't know how well the Star Scream version sold to guess if HT will be releasing this. Or maybe just an upgrade kit? That would be nice.

I agree if it was offered as an upgrade kit that would be cool. But knowing how HT likes to make minor adjustments and repackage as a new figure aka IM figures I can fully expect this to be a separate figure release.

TBH if you already have starscream version, there is no reason buy it. Unless you filthy rich

I find it hard to believe that they are going to release this and actually expect to do well with it. If they are to re-release Optimus, it should be clean version.

I was under the impression the megatron version was just the asia release of optimus since transformers have a weird licensing system. Isn't that why 3as transformers have different boxes for the asian markets?

Back