Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys New TDK Joker Coming?

4348072288_436d0c537c.jpg

Holy ____!

They've milked Joker more than Iron Man... I mean at least he has different armors... Joker will now how three purple coat versions.

A perfect announcement for collectors like me that don't own any. :yess:

DX 01 owners were at one point in your shoes too, in regards to the then pricy V1 and bank robber jokers. So dont congratulate yourself just yet.

Wait till they announce the 2.1.1 Joker DX.:lol

They've milked Joker more than Iron Man... I mean at least he has different armors... Joker will now how three purple coat versions.

you suggesting they should do a 'secret' or 'silly' version for the joker and have a fuchsia or orange jacket then?

Come on, really? There have been 4 Mark III's, 2 Mark II's, 2 Mark IV's + the gantry Mark IV re-release, Not including the Mark VI and Mark V that's already enough (even disregarding the color variants) to set the IM line over the ridiculous Joker milking. And you know they're figuring out a way to redo the Mark I.

Come on, really? There have been 4 Mark III's, 2 Mark II's, 2 Mark IV's + the gantry Mark IV re-release, Not including the Mark VI and Mark V that's already enough (even disregarding the color variants) to set the IM line over the ridiculous Joker milking.

Hehe I was just gonna post this. Nothing is more milked than Iron Man.

Yeah. Really.

Okay maybe not.

But three of the same Jokers is still nuts!

on the contrary.

Im all hyped up with the TDK and jokers now. Its 2009 all over again :rock

I'm always hyped about the Joker but not more Heath. I am a lot more excted for the PF than this DX.

Even with the announcement of the new Begins Bats... the TDK OC didn't drop that much... I've seen ones go for $500+ still. Weird.

Wait I have it all figured out guys. . . the only reason Hot Toys is doing this is cause Enterbay released that they got the TDK license.

It wouldn't surprise me if that was true.

Probably. They wouldn't want EB to 1-up their older release.

Let's all blame Enterbay!! :lecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back