Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys New TDK Joker Coming?

Wait I have it all figured out guys. . . the only reason Hot Toys is doing this is cause Enterbay released that they got the TDK license.

It wouldn't surprise me if that was true.

I like the Joker from TDK. I ____ing love Iron Man, I wouldn't pay the customs prices that people have been paying for The Joker for a comparable Iron Man so I'll be just fine with this DX 2.0 especially displayed next to my Nicholson Joker.

would you like it though, if it were just a nurse joker with smiling sculpt and no purple coat outfit and display it next to your jack joker?

Thats the same logo as the Bankrobber Joker , so this could be a DX BankRobber Joker ?

No, that's the same logo as the DX Joker box. Same color scheme too (the painted smile is added, though).

:loling hard @ all the custom owners who quite silly-like feel the need to continually berate HT releases to justify the ridiculous amount of money they dumped into them. We saw it with Adam's head and the new Bale sclupt and now this. Really, we get it. You need to justify paying $200 for "screen accurate" socks, but..

meh.ro1796.jpg

"Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in."

This probably won't include the Police set... you guys better jump on the Police version now!!!! :yess:

BIG NEWS!

Joker 2.5 coming in December.

2.0 is already obsolete.

obsolete.jpg

:loling hard @ all the custom owners who quite silly-like feel the need to continually berate HT releases to justify the ridiculous amount of money they dumped into them. We saw it with Adam's head and the new Bale sclupt and now this. Really, we get it. You need to justify paying $200 for "screen accurate" socks, but..

meh.ro1796.jpg

I'm excited about this man! haha i'll be buying it pretty sure :gah:

A perfect announcement for collectors like me that don't own any. :yess:

This pisses me off. Make a Police Station T1, BD T2 or robocop DX.
Hot toys are getting ridiculous now. New characters please.

Damn, and people say that HT milks the Iron Man franchise. I look forward to seeing this one... more of morbid curiosity than actual interest though. Got be a damn good figure to justify another version of the same character.

I said this about 2 weeks ago and I will say it again....

The top 3 lines that we will see more and more re-releases from HT are the Iron, Batman and Predators!!! Because they are the top HT $$$ makers!!!! I think they will reissue the Joker and P1 Predator soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back