Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys New TDK Joker Coming?

Mr. Ecko

I think you bring up a great point, and thats why Im not disappointed if I miss out on a Thor or Spider-man, do I want them? YES, like no tomorrow, but I don't loose sleep over it. because I know HT will make a newer one down the line and better...

Thats the same logo as the Bankrobber Joker , so this could be a DX BankRobber Joker ?

wow ya know , i really feel bad for all the Freaks who joined the game late and just recently bought a DX Joker for over $350-$400 bucks :gah:

I don't about you guys but this crap hot toys has been pulling is kinda pissing me off . all the re-releasing of figures.

Don't get me wrong , i'm all in for a NEW JOKER :panic:

But i just recently got an OC bats and then all of a sudden , they re-release an OC Bats :slap.

I traded my MarkIII BD and my MarkIV for a Predator 1 - Now they release the Classic Pred :slap.

Like i said , i'm all ready for better , badder figures , but WTF , WHY So SERIOUSLY SO SOON Hot Toys :nana:

it-s-all-part-of-the-plan-o.gif

Im pretty excited by this. I always thought the head sculpts on HT Joker figures were great, but could be improved and customs were even better

What is funny is that you know with TDKR they'll probably make only one Bane and somehow another Joker. :lol

Well unless there is rooted hair on this along with a vastly improved sculpt, customs will remain superior

had to call it DX 2.0 cause DX-DX is just ridiculous :lol

I like the Joker from TDK. I ____ing love Iron Man, I wouldn't pay the customs prices that people have been paying for The Joker for a comparable Iron Man so I'll be just fine with this DX 2.0 especially displayed next to my Nicholson Joker.

So much for seeing Batman DX ??? Metal Gear Solid ??? Bruce lee Body ??? Marvel Charater ??? Samuari Predator what a load of crap :gah:

Love my BR Joker but can't see myself missing out on this one. A laughing sculpt with exposed teeth would be icing on the cake! Or Joker with his dogs haha

Wow in a collectors way this is GREAT NEWS. I guess a recession never hit Hong Kong by how these are churning out. Man with my Hot toys wish list as big as it is already, i'm going to have to start bending over for this company. Well that said I hope we somehow get a nurse joker out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back