Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this-thread-sucks.jpg

How can Hot Toys upgrade a Nurse Joker if they've never made one? :huh

hay guiz when does thi s com out??? whend does this comeout? i reely hop dis is reg. jerker ledger mabe nurse to? :pray: i dont heve any ht jerkers cuz i missed out :(:( so dis is a must bye. i missed out 4 yearss. howe much, i neeeeeed this noww. pls

i will bump thsi multiple tymes throuhg the days til i get a anser.

:pray::pray::pray:
:clap:clap:clap

Last edited:
hay guiz when does thi s com out??? whend does this comeout? i reely hop dis is reg. jerker ledger mabe nurse to? :pray: i dont heve any ht jerkers cuz i missed out :(:( so dis is a must bye. i missed out 4 yearss. howe much, i neeeeeed this noww. pls

i will bump thsi multiple tymes throuhg the days til i get a anser.

:pray::pray::pray:
:clap:clap:clap

You're a ____ing idiot. Where the hell were you in 2008, 2009, and 2010 when all those Joker figures were made available? From Hot Toys to artist customs there were plenty of opportunities to purchase one, at relatively cheap prices, even on the secondary market (BR could be had for as low as $100 and the DX for as low as $140). It's not anyone's fault you're a noob, only your own. It's selfish for you to expect a complete upgrade of what others already own just because your dumbass wasn't around when this stuff was getting pumped out.

Now here you come strolling on in looking for a new version to cater to your stupidity. Too bad. Stop bumping this thread, it'll come out when it comes out with whatever Hot Toys intends. The only thing ANYONE knows is that teaser card place holder so chill the ____ out and watch Hot Toys' facebook.

do u hav any pics of teh gr8 heath ledge jerker???
pray.gif
i reely need thsi onee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back