Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece 1/6 Mandarin Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or maybe they're waiting for the movie to be out a while before they announce it. This is the same company making the son of Coul.

If they do the headsculpt justice I don't think I'll be able to resist even with 'you know what' in the back of my mind

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

no interesting in this after seeing the movie....ive already got a jack sparrow figure

Last edited:
I might pick this up cause of the good looks.

Spoiler Spoiler:

In terms of looks this figure definitely works in terms of capturing the "essence" of Mandarin. Having seen the film, while I'm not so keen for Mandarin as a whole....

Spoiler Spoiler:

The "twist" was a brave move. Clearly split fans & collectors right down the middle.

I for one liked it, I sat open mouthed in the cinema for the first couple of minutes afterwards doing my best goldfish expression, then laughed out loud. Not often that a "Summer Action" movie completely suprises you!

I will buy the figure and if he comes with "alternate" outfit that's be perfect...... well no, it'd be perfect if he came with his "twist" moment bedfellows....... Heh, I can dream :D

Look! No spoiler tags and I didn't give away a thing!!

The "twist" was a brave move. Clearly split fans & collectors right down the middle.

I for one liked it, I sat open mouthed in the cinema for the first couple of minutes afterwards doing my best goldfish expression, then laughed out loud. Not often that a "Summer Action" movie completely suprises you!

I will buy the figure and if he comes with "alternate" outfit that's be perfect...... well no, it'd be perfect if he came with his "twist" moment bedfellows....... Heh, I can dream :D

Look! No spoiler tags and I didn't give away a thing!!

Spoiler Spoiler:

:duff

Well I'm definitely curious if Hot Toys were to....
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back