Hot Toys Moon Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course MK and Mr.Knight are a must, and Scarlet Scarab too - but, this may seem a bit outlandish, but it'd be cool if they made some of the Egyptian gods. Figures of Konshu, Ammit, Taweret would look awesome.
Have you seen that another company already makes Horus and some of the other Egyptian Gods? I think they look pretty cool.

Per the costume designer herself, regarding a future hypothetical Jake suit:
“I think that I would make it darker. I would make it probably the black one, the black costume that’s in the comics. I would definitely start there. This is nothing that they’ve ever done, this is just me. Those suits are so amazing, and you just never know. But there was nothing that was ever, ever done.”
Tēcciztēcatl... Hoy te toca perder
6gjp7l.gif

Last edited:
Third party mr knight figure up on onesixthkit which looks like a third party figure . Hopefully this motivates hot toys. As it stands now, as much as I love moon knight, I won’t be adding one to my collection

I watched it last night, looks great.

The figure does not. Such a miss.
After InArts showed off their Pat-Bat, Hot Toys went back to do some tweaking.

It would be NICE if Moonie got another pass. An Oscar Isaac sculpt, material revisions, more accessories… because, yeah, they absolutely nailed it in the show.

To play devil's advocate, I think this one looks nice enough in some pics. To be fair, it's a difficult suit to emulate or to make look good at 1/6, and they had to start from scratch. I see why they did plastic parts as the cost of making it look good as well as screen accurate with cloth, would be a bit much. Bear in mind they have to accommodate action poses too - it would be much easier on a static statue. Anyway, I'll stop being reasonable now lol

Different type of hood, different designs, different details, different texturing… Taskmaster’s is significantly simpler.
I mean, sure. But, I was looking at the official release of Taskmaster and I realised how much I would’ve preferred a fabric hood instead of a weird plastic that doesn’t flow well with the cape.

I mean, sure. But, I was looking at the official release of Taskmaster and I realised how much I would’ve preferred a fabric hood instead of a weird plastic that doesn’t flow well with the cape.
Fabric hood wouldn’t match the rest of the armour unless the armour was fabric too. MK’s outfit is very particular, a fabric hood to match the rest of the figure in texture and color would be tricky.

Fabric hood wouldn’t match the rest of the armour unless the armour was fabric too. MK’s outfit is very particular, a fabric hood to match the rest of the figure in texture and color would be tricky.
And the plastic hood doesn’t match the cloak, so…

Yeah but the cape needs to be dynamic so i can get why that was fabric over the hood.
There’s just no consistency in the design. It doesn’t look good to me at all with a plastic hood, plastic always looks like plastic no matter how well you paint it. If the prototype looks that tacky then you can be assured the production piece wont look much better.

I wanted this more than any other Marvel figure and they **** the bed with it imo. What a shame.

There’s just no consistency in the design. It doesn’t look good to me at all with a plastic hood, plastic always looks like plastic no matter how well you paint it. If the prototype looks that tacky then you can be assured the production piece wont look much better.

I wanted this more than any other Marvel figure and they **** the bed with it imo. What a shame.
Prototypes typically get BETTER in final production. That’s the point of prototyping.

Back