• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys MMS67 Original Costume Batman $210 shipped.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alice

Super Freak
Reaction score
He comes with all accessories. I put a Takara cape on him, but I'm including the original cape too. $210 shipped in the continental United States.

_DSC4546-1.jpg

Is it just me or is that an insane price, even considering the price drop since the BW Bats was brought out? I can't see this hanging around for long, good luck with the sale! :wave

sick price, cant sell mine for that as its like giving the dam thing away.

Great figure. Better build than the new release.

Wow, incredible price! Good luck with the sale, not that you'll need it :duff

That is the truth. Better rubber, and better quality joints (I think it has a better paint job on the face, too). A great deal for someone from a great seller :rock

I'd have to agree... when ever I see the side-by-sides the original just looks a lot nicer.

Likewise, I agree. In fact I would be thrilled to trade my new release for the original...

you guys are making me think twice about selling mine, this guy will go nicely with the tumbler thats being re released.

This is still available. Everyone who has committed to buying it has backed out, so if anyone still wants it shoot me a PM even if you already have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back