1/6 Hot Toys -MMS496- Episode II: AOTC - Count Dooku (Darth Tyranus) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys -MMS496- Episode II: AOTC - Count Dooku Collectible Figure

Moving stuff around in my display area...these two look pretty cool together....

The Sith Lord and the General...

SITH AND SEPERATIST.jpg

Dooku is one of the more outstanding figures from last year and I think Grievous still looks pretty good.

I've been thinking about getting him. The price is a little too high. I have room in my collection for one more Sith. I think it'll be Dooku or ROTS Palpatine.

IMG_0713.jpg

Just Sharing a few pics :)

got ol dooku in awesome figure. it`s nice to have a good Christopher lee sculpt. him and tarkin have the best sculpts imho

Great displays, Jammyjr. Really regret not picking up that AOTC Yoda, especially seeing how good they look together.

And congrats, generalgrevious...it is indeed an outstanding figure and an excellent tribute to the great Christoper Lee...

COUNT DOOKU 017.jpg

COUNT DOOKU 016.jpg

COUNT DOOKU 018.jpg

Anybody on the fence with this one....grab him before he's gone! One of HT's best SW figures.

Count Dooku is so tall, hes a whole head taller than Obi wan. I was reluctant to get this figure cause of the bland costume, but theres so many display options to pair him with yoda anakin obi, jango and droids (if they're ever released) The plain clothes draw your attention to his face, which makes him seem very imposing. The height and the cape make this a very elegant figure.

Shouldn't his cheeks be a tad more filled out? It looks like Mr. Lee, but 30 lbs less. Not trying to be funny.

This does seem like an idealized version of him and not what he looked like during the movie. He does seem younger and thinner and I wonder why they did that?

I noticed recently when watching The PT that Count Dooku does seem a little heavier than I remembered. Still, I love this figure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The figure is definitely an idealised version, it's Lee twenty years younger.

This must have just recently went to waitlist. I have a $20 coupon expiring soon and was looking at things to possibly get with it and noticed he’s got the “waitlist open” message. Darn.

Yeah I see what you guys mean. Definitely looking younger haha But I mean a little touch up in honor of the legend ain't so bad :)

Dooku is hard to find now. Sold out everywhere. I’m on the waitlist for him. I shouldn’t have waited on ordering him.

Dooku is hard to find now. Sold out everywhere. I?m on the waitlist for him. I shouldn?t have waited on ordering him.

I decided I wanted him recently and jumped on waitlist but I think I jumped on it pretty late so I doubt I will get one converted

Back