1/6 Hot Toys -MMS496- Episode II: AOTC - Count Dooku (Darth Tyranus) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys -MMS496- Episode II AOTC Count Dooku Collectible Figure

I'm not familiar with how Hot Toys releases their figures. Is this figure out , out? Is it shipping to everybody who pre-ordered right now? Is it still available to order someplace?

I'm not familiar with how Hot Toys releases their figures. Is this figure out , out? Is it shipping to everybody who pre-ordered right now? Is it still available to order someplace?

It released in HK. You can pick it up on ebay. Sideshow gets their allocation later.

It released in HK. You can pick it up on ebay. Sideshow gets their allocation later.

Thanks for the info, I'll take a look at eBay. Does it usually goes back in stock at HK online stores once it's out?

Look for Timcent88 and Loontentoys on EBay. Two of the most reliable sellers.

Where did you order from?

Timcent on eBay...I was actually on his page looking when I seen "in stock,ready"
I came on here to see the pallet of boxes that Wongderek had posted,and then no hesitation,ordered!
I'm in Australia so Dooks should be here tomorrow or Tuesday Oz time.

I am tempted to get this guy at some point to have a good Christopher Lee representation. It'd be him or Saruman. Though the latter would go with Gandalf....

Hopefully by Monday we get a few review vids. I was looking at my display last night, and as great as the count is, he is still going to be a bottom of the detolf guy. Great figure, but too many others trump him for premium real estate. Or, I need more real estate, lol.

Personally I'd ditch the detolf for something that displays them horizontally. Nothing worse than having figures at your feet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally I'd ditch the detolf for something that displays them horizontally. Nothing worse than having figures at your feet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just elevate detolfs with a besta and problem solved.

That was seriously quick and I should have him tomorrow.
dc7b0f3d8f42ef93586bb9cd7d812ef7.jpg

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

I stopped collecting Star Wars after I got Jabba, but I might have to order this one.

Back