1/6 Hot Toys - MMS472 - Thor: Ragnarok - Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loki is bringing duck face back! :rotfl

11-Four-Weddings-and-a-Funeral.jpg

I think the sculpt looks the best at angles and with the helmet. I think it looks pretty awesome with the helmet, actually, which suits me because that's definitely how I'll display it.

But Hot Toys, if you wanna take another crack at Loki.....Thor 1 King Loki, pretty please?!?!

I think the sculpt looks the best at angles and with the helmet. I think it looks pretty awesome with the helmet, actually, which suits me because that's definitely how I'll display it.

But Hot Toys, if you wanna take another crack at Loki.....Thor 1 King Loki, pretty please?!?!

:exactly: This!!! :lecture :pray:

Final Facebook photos are up...

Looks like I'm expecting three Thor related figures in a short period of time. Just no idea yet when any of them will ship..

Final Facebook photos are up...

Looks like I'm expecting three Thor related figures in a short period of time. Just no idea yet when any of them will ship..

What besides IW Thor and this Loki are you expecting kiwiatlarge?

Yeah, I’m digging this final release for sure. Definitely going with Helmet and possibly dual knives!!

Anyone notice the close up picture of his gauntlets? Are those post effects (eg photoshop) or are they painted that way? I like the look. Hopefully I can post the picture here.

Attachments

• 5C5A9213-B3BA-4F1D-98F1-EC23205FE68A.jpeg
    5C5A9213-B3BA-4F1D-98F1-EC23205FE68A.jpeg
    333.4 KB · Views: 168
I find the hs to be disappointing after hela and iw thor releases. I have this on po and most likely will display with the helmet on. But I may cancel if I can.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I definitely see Hiddleston in it. Perhaps a little more chisled than he actually his, but the likeness is there. Not Hela levels, but there. This shot stood out to me.

44707098_10155834401897344_3075437750644637696_o.jpg

I'm happily surprised by the early release but yeah... that head sculpt could've used some work :(

The low angles look really great! Dunno what happened! But I was always planning to keep the helmet on so oh well :dunno :lol

Average hs but very good figure.
The helmet seems way better than the Avengers version

What besides IW Thor and this Loki are you expecting kiwiatlarge?

I ordered Hela from Popcultcha the day her final photos came up, and they don't have her in stock yet. IW Thor I haven't had any notice on yet from Sideshow so is still a shipping unknown... Loki was a Day 1 order for me, so if there is a queue for shipping, hopefully I'm at the top, lol..

Well i'm pretty sure that without the costume I wouldn't have a clue who that is suppose to be it's not even really up to knock off sculpt standards and after the simply stellar Thor and Hela sculpts this is disappointing.

I've found this Ragnarok 1/6 line to be somewhat frustrating. Hulk's knees, Hela's shoulders, that weird looking hair piece sculpt for Thor, the non-production of Valkyrie (arguably the best looking and most desired figure of the bunch) and now another missed opportunity at trying to capture Hiddleston with this Loki figure. This whole line-up feels like 'close but no cigar'.

I've found this Ragnarok 1/6 line to be somewhat frustrating. Hulk's knees, Hela's shoulders, that weird looking hair piece sculpt for Thor, the non-production of Valkyrie (arguably the best looking and most desired figure of the bunch) and now another missed opportunity at trying to capture Hiddleston with this Loki figure. This whole line-up feels like 'close but no cigar'.
Agree... Thor looks great with the helmet on though... But ya totally agree.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

it looks not so bad from some angles (mostly from above or below) and not so good from others...

why couldn't they make him look like the picture on the box ?

Back