1/6 Hot Toys - MMS472 - Thor: Ragnarok - Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
517441487250e7c7b840286d9a2d4047.jpg88b7004533a6e6cb6379bdc0f31ce579.jpg184cb32b22b88077d5614ed8cd40b6f3.jpg

He looks almost more 'Jokerish' in the new photo.. Now I know he's the god of mischief, but I never thought of him as a foil for Batman...

At first I didn't like the change in mouth. But it is growing on me. I guess it better suits his character, but it's almost not enough of a smirk. :dunno

This figure releasing anytime soon would be a huge jump from their original timeframe by almost a year. Has that ever happened?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Yeah i hope he releases soon too!Hoping in the next 4 weeks at the latest.

Knowing it's not supposed to drop for a year, I'm not even going to allow myself to pretend this could happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s been a few drop 6 months or so early, like homecoming Spider-Man and AoU Hawkeye but a year I don’t think ones come that early.

I love this figure and I can't wait to get it. I'm fairly new to Hot Toys so I was kinda bummed to see how much the Avengers Loki was going for, but now I can have a Loki in my collection.

Yeah i hope he releases soon too!Hoping in the next 4 weeks at the latest.
What makes you think he'll release sooner than scheduled? Not saying you're wrong just wondering if I missed something. It'd be awesome for this guy to get an early release.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Back