1/6 Hot Toys - MMS472 - Thor: Ragnarok - Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The lighting isn’t good, but the sculpt is definitely off.

They’ve never been able to capture Hiddleston adequately. A1 was close, but the figure is a bit dated by today’s standards.

Which is a shame considering the phenomenal work they’ve been doing lately in capturing likeness.

Tom and Loki deserve better.

The lighting isn’t good, but the sculpt is definitely off.

They’ve never been able to capture Hiddleston adequately. A1 was close, but the figure is a bit dated by today’s standards.

Which is a shame considering the phenomenal work they’ve been doing lately in capturing likeness.

Tom and Loki deserve better.

I do agree...

it's sad because the outfit looks really good :(

I really don't like that iconic helmet ^^
I intend to display him without...

OK, can understand your disappointment then. The face somehow doesn't look right without helmet. However I must admit Tom Hiddleston isn't someone who is embedded in my memory so well. But maybe it will be slightly modified by production. Sometimes that does happen, especially if enough people complain about the prototype.

marvel-thor-ragnarok-loki-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-903106-23.jpg
marvel-thor-ragnarok-loki-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-903106-19.jpg

hope they would improve the sculpt during production

I think we won't get any other Loki in the future
I didn't decide to purchase that figure yet but I'm thinking about it ^^

I allready have Avengers & DW Loki and that outfit is different enough to justify buying it too but I would definitely be glad with better likeness :)

I have no Loki, and agree this is probably the last chance to get one. So I pre-ordered him.

Was a little concerned they would do a different outfit or something for IW, however at this point the move from blue to green costume, and the pics from the trailer look like this will also be the IW version.

Maybe he's face is just a little too long when you compare it to the movie grab ??

Love the green cape though.

DSpHq4uXcAMBVrO.jpg

marvel-thor-ragnarok-loki-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-903106-09.jpg

hope they would improve the sculpt during production

I think we won't get any other Loki in the future
I didn't decide to purchase that figure yet but I'm thinking about it ^^

I allready have Avengers & DW Loki and that outfit is different enough to justify buying it too but I would definitely be glad with better likeness :)

Wait you think this looks off but you have that disgustingly bad DW loki figure? The minute i read that my mind was blown. I mean this could be better for sure but never mention DW loki and this figure in the same sentence.

I think it's supposed to be like a family taking a picture in front of the statue. The only thing in English in that section is "1/1". I don't think those are meant to represent figures, but I could be wrong.

Damn I was hoping the little one was maybe an unannounced Howaed the Duck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who are the 4 silouettes in front of Thanos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i initially thought the little girl could be a child Gamora (like in trailer with Thanos) and the figure on the right looks like Mantis.

But yes the family figures on the left made me think it was probably nothing.

It's a photo opportunity corner whereby you can take pictures with 1/1 scale life sized statues of the Avengers and Thanos.

Wait you think this looks off but you have that disgustingly bad DW loki figure? The minute i read that my mind was blown. I mean this could be better for sure but never mention DW loki and this figure in the same sentence.

yeah I have both, I discovered Hot toys figures a few month ago and though I would never get Avengers version :(
I admit I regret buying DW but it's my first HT figure so... I'll see ^^

then I found Avengers version and literally jumped onto it :D
and I admit it doesn't look like Hiddleston at 100% either...

that's why I hoped so much from IW version and am disapointed (I guess my exceptations grew since I discovered HT ;) )

Hi fellow collectors, I am deciding whether to purchase this Thor Ragnarok edition Loki as I'm unsure if there will be a infinity war version. However, I am rather worried about the pleather material used throughout most of the suit for this figure as I have heard that it cracks and tears after awhile. Has anybody had any experience hence with the material and know how to best take care of it?

Back