1/6 Hot Toys - MMS472 - Thor: Ragnarok - Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good with the helmet on...

27113990688_6d16e81fc2_b_d.jpg

39175912750_de3cb4437c_b_d.jpg

Hope the tesseract is more opaque on the final product and not just clear plastic like that picture. If they won't make it glow at least make it look like it can glow. Put some different colors through it or pattern.

I guess it's not too far away.

P.S I think the tesseract looks lighter in that picture due to the bright light shining on it. I'm sure it is darker without that spot light.

loki.jpg

Maybe the sculpt itself isn't perfect, but the paint work is darn near.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I'm happy it has been announced
I like the overall figure but the HS is not exactly what I excepted, I don't really see TH... jaws don't match
it's not bad, I like the accessories but I'm not sure I'll buy

it actually seems to look better in "real" photos than on Hot toys's commercial pics

EDIT : I searched for some photos from the movie and I think they chose pics from that scene to sculpt the face ^^ :
436556.jpg

not very accurate with the costume they made and it's definitely not the best scene :(

I don't like that full-black look

but if someone releases the suit from first Thor movie, I buy :D

So what's the general consensus on this Loki at the moment ? Will this release probably cover IW as well ?

He seems to be in the same outfit, and he has the Tesseract.

Just trying to decide to get this Ragnorok version or risk seeing if there is an IW version....which I'm thinking won't happen.

Thoughts...

So what's the general consensus on this Loki at the moment ? Will this release probably cover IW as well ?

Just trying to decide to get this Ragnorok version or risk seeing if there is an IW version....which I'm thinking won't happen.

Thoughts...

I highly doubt they'll bother to repackage the same figure in a new box for IW. It would probably have less accessories too. Same with the new Black Panther, same suit so I doubt they'll bother releasing the same one under the IW brand. They'll be coming out around the same time as most of the IW figures anyway. It would be a waste of money on their part, but who knows what could happen? The only way I could see them doing it is if the character had some game changing accessory in Infinity War that wouldn't come with the figure from the solo movies. But then they'd probably just include it as a bonus for a different figure.

Last edited:
Yeah, I agree. Just wish he had something more than just those kitchen knives. But suppose they don't all have to have big gun accessories. Having him with the tesseract could be a cool pose.

I'm assuming he'll be key to letting Thanos through to Earth, so thereby selling out his brother and the A team. So having him stand between the Avengers and Thanos in the display could work nicely.

Thoughts...

The marketing posters don't show Loki and only have Hiddleston's name in the small print casting, and the Hot Toys poster that recently was shown didn't have Loki, so I'd predict his chances as being slim at this stage..

So looking at the Hot Toys Pop Up shop they've definitely got this version of Loki displayed. Which looks good with the Tesseract.

In one video they mentioned how detailed his outfit is. I can't imagine Hot Toys going to all that effort just for Ragnarok Loki to do something different again for IW.

Loki also doesn't seem to feature much in the IW marketing. Plus he has the cool horn crown which is distinctive Loki.

This is the Loki to get I think !

Back