1/6 Hot Toys - MMS472 - Thor: Ragnarok - Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the first sculpt where I can't believe people have issues with it. Any more tweaking and it'll be Tom Hiddleston's actual head.

This is the first sculpt where I can't believe people have issues with it. Any more tweaking and it'll be Tom Hiddleston's actual head.

Haha, that gave me a good laugh. Thanks man. I don't have a problem with the likeness personally.

Agreed. I loved the sculpt straight away. JC's Instagram photos only added to the greatness. How does he get the eyes to look so lifelike!

Not being negative, but my concerns are;

1). the helmet possibly rubbing against the face. I think if I get this guy I'll have him with helmet on. Just hope the helmet can be held in place well. The issue is it's a half helmet, so perhaps not so stable on his head ?? :dunno

2). Then the possibility of an IW Loki ?? Don't know. Although I am thinking if they moved from the blue suit Loki to the green this will also be the IW Loki.

3). The kitchen knives he comes with are a letdown. But I guess if they don't give him something in the movie then what can HT do ?

4). A pity the Teseract does not light up. They could have had a little plate on one side for the battery which could have also clipped to the hand somehow. Or had an arm with Teseract in the palm, like they do with lightsabers.

I'm guessing Loki is the key to letting Thanos through to earth, but I guess I'll need to see the movie. If Loki IS the "middle man" then he would look good holding the Teseract standing between the Avengers and Thanos. That's my plan at least.

I don't think they'll make an IW Loki, this one is probably the last one (if he dies)

I just opened my avengers 1 loki last night, better accessories, costume, and the sculpt is as at least as good as this one. They should really think of doing a 2.0 of the avengers 1 version with smiling head and suit.

The secret base pictures quelled my doubts about this... I was probably going to get it anyway. I was more concerned with Loki's IW outfit being different enough than this to warrant another figure. Have we seen enough of it to determine if it is different?

The secret base pictures quelled my doubts about this... I was probably going to get it anyway. I was more concerned with Loki's IW outfit being different enough than this to warrant another figure. Have we seen enough of it to determine if it is different?

same outfit
black-order-loki-1093776.jpeg

tumblr_p06m23NizX1qhtpi8o2_500.gif

Auto buy for me! Very likely the last Loki we'll see from Hot Toys. I have the Avengers Loki fig and Thor 2 Loki fig, so this will complete my set. The sculpt's a little wonky but I'll probably keep the helmet on.

Well, don't forget that the The Dark World costume was Avengers Lite.. I wouldn't take that as a guarantee that we won't get an Infinity figure. Bear in mind also that what we've seen of Loki in trailers is probably early on in the Thor/Loki substory, so his costume could change yet. (If Thor can change costumes for one short epilogue scene in Ragnarok, then Loki if he isn't killed off quickly by Thanos' goons could change looks in Infinity)

This is probably the last Loki we will get so I’ll PO. I don’t think he makes it out of IW alive but I have no idea.

Back