Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've received my head sculpt back. Mary at Frost Vision Studio really did a fantastic job on this. My pictures don't do her work justice, as the eyes appear to be *glowing* in person, complimenting Anakin's rage.

FrostVisionStudioAnakin.jpg
20180714_195715.jpg
20180714_195802.jpg
20180714_195846.jpg

Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

My first was classic predator from the predators line. I have now 2 cabinets and overflow. "One of us" your wallet is going hate you so mark this day

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Haha thanks. I'm a bit scared, I feel like I'm going to sell my Black Series collection and just buy HT everyone once in awhile.

Haha thanks. I'm a bit scared, I feel like I'm going to sell my Black Series collection and just buy HT everyone once in awhile.

Every once in a while becomes clogging up pre orders rather quickly!!!

I used to buy all the Hasbro stuff (07-13 was brilliant). Then with the lack of 3.75 quality stuff I got bored and bought Sideshow Clone Commander Bacara from a local comic shop.

5 years later and the 1/6 stuff is the focal point now.

(Though I do like the look of the overpriced barge).

LOL. I started collecting the newer Star Wars 4 inch in 1995 and my collection quickly exploded. I had no idea how much of an addict I was.

Before I knew it I had an entire room dedicated with carded figures hanging on the walls to ships hanging from the ceilings and boxes full of carded figures. I needed help.

When my youngest was on her way I decided her having a bedroom was more important than my collection so I started to clear out everything and just kept choice pieces. It focused my collection down to certain characters and movies.

That’s when I decided to get the first Sideshow 1/6 Stormtrooper as a reward for doing the right thing for my daughter and our family. It was a gateway drug.

Now we’ve moved into a bigger house and I have my own display room again with 12 detolfs full of figures. It’s been a long road but I’ve let go of almost all my 4 inch figs and focused primarily on the 1/6. Seems more grownup to me even though I’m now collecting dolls. LOL.

Congrats on your first preorder, Vadersfist!
Dang JediJim! Twelve detolfs?! When I first read that, I wanted to lip the number like the Joker.
https://media.giphy.com/media/P9nqcx63QO9PO/giphy.gif

LOL I have room for one more if I get rid of one of my end tables but I’m not that desperate yet. The figures I have on order already have designated spots reserved but if anything more comes that I have to have that side table is in trouble.

Back