Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waitlist converted. Gonna talk to SSC in the morning on if it’s possible to have a payment plan at all.

Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

b9c123089bf3efbd5ff4ca4a1ebdb7c6.jpg

My waitlist converted just like I Knew it would when I confidently went on it a few weeks ago.

Converted. Now I have to find a second one to have modded into Sith Anakin. If I PO from PopCultcha how much is shipping to the US?

Edit: Nevermind, shipping was $16.50 so placed the order.

Last edited:

Waitlist converted for me too! - they’re saying it will process on May 3rd Not sure if that means they’ll charge me the full price then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My reservation on SSC shows it will be converted to an order on May 3rd and gives me the option to convert to a payment plan so for those asking, look on the website at your order if you want to put it on a payment plan.

Damn wait list converted for me as well but I caved in and bought from an store in new York that has a online shop.

My waitlist converted as well. Tells me that it will become a real order on 3rd of May. This is my first waitlist order, how does it work? Will they fully charge me tomorrow or can I ask for payment plan?

My reservation on SSC shows it will be converted to an order on May 3rd and gives me the option to convert to a payment plan so for those asking, look on the website at your order if you want to put it on a payment plan.

Where can you put the payment plan option? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Or will this option become available on May 3rd once my waitlist order gets converted?

Great pose:clap
Thanks! I later fixed the side of the hood that was annoying me.
I love that you can have this figure in different poses and combinations with and without the robe and it looks awesome.

Just talked to Agali at Sideshow support. Anakin is a different case from normal waitlist items as hot toys is sending them a new shipment in June-July. Since it is a new shipment instead of them selling off spares they kept for QC Fixes you can have your waitlist converted to a payment plan.

Just talked to Agali at Sideshow support. Anakin is a different case from normal waitlist items as hot toys is sending them a new shipment in June-July. Since it is a new shipment instead of them selling off spares they kept for QC Fixes you can have your waitlist converted to a payment plan.

So it will not be shipped this week?

This is great news for me! Most useful response so far! Thank you so much :eek:

Well my waitlist also converted at SSC, now ill have 2 of them since i have him on PO at BBTS as well. If anyone needs this figure send me a PM, if i get no takers in the next few days, ill just cancel my order at BBTS. I'd be willing to trade it too, just hit me up and ill let you know what im looking for, maybe we can work something out.

Back