Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

8d59ab56c1d2105081f87f2fbe049f45.jpg

Does anybody think his legs are too skinny?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

for anyone trying to see where they are in line at sideshow

ordered March 30, and got notification final payment will be May 15, as they have another round of Anakin shipping to them by that day.

Gee, I wonder if that next round includes the allotment for the pre-orders over at BBTS too...feels like this figure has been out everywhere else forever already.

Kid Anakin would be the definition of shelf warmer. They're better off not wasting the resources.

dont assume anything

last year when Anakin was introduced someone here immediately jumped into the conclusion that sales gonna be a "failure".. "everyone hated the PT thing"

again, lets the number and the actual sales do the work when that specific figure released.

You hate the character dont mean others do the same

Gee, I wonder if that next round includes the allotment for the pre-orders over at BBTS too...feels like this figure has been out everywhere else forever already.

BBTS didn't get their DX15 Jack Sparrow allotment either and its been two months.

If this keeps up, Sideshow will have crushed the satisfaction of the $4 shipping out of me.

Finally opened this guy this weekend, pictures do not do it justice.

Such a gorgeous figure, bring on Kenobi!

Some of you bring up good points, I wonder if this will be up again once allotments come back. Seems to be a thing these days for 1/6. I was wanting to grab him and obi/dooku but too much stuff right now. I hope some of us are right and he'll be in stock once more shipments come.

I’m going to cancel my SS waitlist Anakin. It’s going to convert to a regular order sometime today. Maybe someone else’s waitlist will convert in turn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, Quick question. my wait-list order on this guy just converted and Ankin is listed under my orders, but the NRD wasn't charged to my card. I have a couple of other figures on pre- Order and all of those charged the NRD as soon as I pre-ordered. Will my card be charged later today, or how does that work? Sorry i'm new to all this

94f62334e6f7a5848570f9195a69a18e.jpg
902c003175ab906005967aa036aad100.jpg

I just received my yesterday , My cons are robe is too short , Legs are too skinny . I think the pants and boots the color is off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine just converted... First Star Wars Hot Toy. I said I'd never get one... because I collected all the hasbro Star Wars when I was a kid and it's a dangerous game, but this is Anakin... and they're doing Obi-Wan. I grew up with the prequels so this is the one!

Mine just converted... First Star Wars Hot Toy. I said I'd never get one... because I collected all the hasbro Star Wars when I was a kid and it's a dangerous game, but this is Anakin... and they're doing Obi-Wan. I grew up with the prequels so this is the one!

“You’ve take your first step into a larger world”

I’m still waiting for BBTS to get their shipment in.Im glad I pre ordered Obi from SS so I don’t have to wait this long when he comes along.

I got an email yesterday from Toy Dojo where I preordered that they were severely shorted from SS and are waitlisted for the rest of their orders. So that kind of sucks. I hope HT makes at least as many as they had orders for seeing as they're doing another run. I wonder how much bigger their production numbers are these days, seems to be happening more often.

Back