Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See, that’s why he killed them all!! That kid called him “Master Skywalker” just to torque him up! Everyone knows he was denied the rank of Master! Those kids had it coming!

Great pic by the way!

I wonder if that was deliberate of if it was a slip up by Lucas.

Plus, he wasn’t really Master Skywalker anymore, he was Darth Vader! Can’t wait to get the Emporer and his throne to have Anakin, Palp, Vader on one shelf.

8CoEsvN.jpg

Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

A famous accomplished Jedi, known for his feats during the Clone Wars... it's no surprise kids called him Master.

I still say those kids were asking for it...
Should’ve went more like this:

1st Child Padwan: “Master Skywalker, there’s too many of them. What are we going to do?”
2nd Child Padwan: “Hey Bob, get back here and SHUT YOUR TRAP!! He looks pi$$ed!!”

Sharing this for anyone who hasn't seen it before, in honor of many of us having received our Anakin figures.

Legitimately gave me chills.

Is there anyone that has this in stock or preorder for a non inflated price?

Maul looks tiny next to them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Is the robe not an issue on the stateside Anakins? Looks longer than the HK release.

I got mine last week from Sideshow and he’s an awesome figure! Likeness is on point, and the outfit is great. Along with all the accessories. Here’s a pic I took:

fdbc465f95909ace6d9ec9e7cb27a648.jpg

Nice shot! First time unboxing a human character (last bought Han and chewie but yet to unbox); come with a factory wrapped neck; took me a while before realising the correct way to remove it is to plug out the head [emoji28] have you tried doing the “wield up the lightsaber high” pose for anakin? I tried but failed...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the robe not an issue on the stateside Anakins? Looks longer than the HK release.

I have to admit that the robe on mine doesn’t look as short as some of the ones I’ve seen pictures of. I’m on the east coast United States and got him this past Monday.

Back