Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome pic! Really excited to get mine in. I guess it wouldn't technically be canon with Hayden's Anakin, but it would be cool if there was a glove for his left hand to give him the Clone Wars look.
Shouldn't be hard to find, plenty of figures with black gloved hands... Kylo Ren and one of the Terminators come to mind.

Got mine in. Very happy. He looks exactly like he does in photos. That thing where sometimes they can look different in hand to photos? It ain’t happening here.

Pleather doesn’t feel like it’s gonna last two minutes and feels a bit cheap. Stand also feels very cheap but as I gather it the cover to the base is a sticker so hopefully that will make the stand better when I get around to putting the sticker on.

He looks great stood there and the short robe doesn’t bother me as much as I thought it would. I can’t wait to place obi-wan next to him.

Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

9880aaacabd041940ce4a800aedce753.jpg

I’m really impressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

Can't wait to get mine today. I'm so glad this figure is living up to his Grail status hype.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Got my Anakin today from Sideshow. 1 of the last 3 figures to and they lose me as a customer. No code on the box. :gah: Did they stop doing these codes becuase there are more collectors now? Like what is the deal?

Got my Anakin today from Sideshow. 1 of the last 3 figures to and they lose me as a customer. No code on the box. :gah: Did they stop doing these codes becuase there are more collectors now? Like what is the deal?

Yeah apparantly the box codes stopped months ago. Could have even been end of last year. Don't know why, but it's a bad decision on their part I think. People will certainly go elsewhere.

I am sure the removal of codes were to get rid of customers such as yourself. Looks like mission accomplished.

Roger, thanks. I've been collecting for a few years now and don't believe I've ever received a code; I still can't find anything to buy with the $50 coupon that expires on the 30th.

I usually get a follow up email with a $25-$50 off code to use towards future purchases. I’ll save it to my account and it works on everything (no exclusions). So hopefully you’ll get one soon!

Roger, thanks. I've been collecting for a few years now and don't believe I've ever received a code; I still can't find anything to buy with the $50 coupon that expires on the 30th.

If you’re not going to use it, I’ll happily take it off your hands Tinman2000:wave

Back